Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
He posts regularly, often in a strange and different way.

Maybe he is in Jail again!

·
Premium Member
12,258 Posts
Oh I'm here just don't have much time these days........I only show up briefly every few days and will disappear completely starting May 1 for 6months. I'm building my retirement home and will be doing everything myself. I only need three trades, a plumber, electrician and a tin basher.

After that, I'm mounting my hammer in a frame and retiring from hard work......I've carried the younger generation long enough, it's my turn now. :wayhappy:

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
Then all you really need is a "Tin Basher"!

Seems we build the whole place on every job! ;-)

I'll be back July if you can't find a local.

·
Premium Member
12,258 Posts
Then all you really need is a "Tin Basher"!

Seems we build the whole place on every job! ;-)

I'll be back July if you can't find a local.
What?......Ya mean you don't like it when there is a floor joist dead center to where you want to put the chimney. :twisted: :biglaugh:

I like teaching the youngins when I draw in the toilets and such on the floor plans with red pen......I get a reply of "can't we just start at one end and lay out the floor joists?" :roll:

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
WW, I hope you don't mind me sharing this. My first meeting with WW was at the Creston Rally in 2007 (?? I think that was the year - my memory is failing me). So I meet this tall, lanky guy and he's wearing a t-shirt that says:
"NO, I'M NOT A GYNECOLOGIST, BUT SURE, I'LL TAKE A LOOK"

What a guy! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
12,258 Posts
WW, I hope you don't mind me sharing this. My first meeting with WW was at the Creston Rally in 2007 (?? I think that was the year - my memory is failing me). So I meet this tall, lanky guy and he's wearing a t-shirt that says:
"NO, I'M NOT A GYNECOLOGIST, BUT SURE, I'LL TAKE A LOOK"

What a guy! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
There has to be a Dos Equis most interesting man quote in this? :twisted:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts