Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Not to be rude but it is rude......did he even ride that bike of all his postings I never once seen em talk of riding with others and such...sorry...i always thought that...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I actually signed back up for this forum yesterday. I don't think I need to explain myself, but I will. I did not leave out of any anger and negativity. I went back to school last August and the 20 hours per week of papers and exams on top of my 60 hour per week job forced me to choose between VR.com and my children. Since I was a VR addict, the only way I could kick the habit was going cold turkey which meant deleting my ID and access.

Now that spring is here, I could not help but wander back. I have never judged anyone on this site and wouldn't expect to be judged myself. My interest on this site was and is motorcycles and I have always bent over backwards to pass my knowledge on to my fellow riders and always take the time to thank those that help me.

I mostly have time to ride by myself and occasionally with friends from work on weekends. Thank you for your reciprocal respect.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their bikes. Unfortunately, I did not get to do any mods this winter, but I am looking forward to riding now that warm weather is here.

Mike (Wild Man)

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to see you back!
Do us a favour... and post a few pics of that ride of yours in this thread!

A lot of newbies have joined since your exit, and I'm sure they would be thrilled to see such a beautiful VOL!!

66CD

·
Premium Member
14,446 Posts
Wild Man said:
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their bikes. Unfortunately, I did not get to do any mods this winter, but I am looking forward to riding now that warm weather is here.

Mike (Wild Man)
Welcome back Wild Man.... I hope everything has slowed down enough in life so you can get some riding/modding time in. Ride safe.

·
Administrator
53,878 Posts
Welcome back "Wild Man"!

·
Administrator
16,388 Posts
Welcome back Wildman. Be sure to check out the Yankee Rally in July.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Welcome back Wildman, staring at pics of your bike for what seemed like hours is what inspired me to take a totaled M50 try my hand at somthing different.

I get very very frustrated by some of the comments and assumptions posted here. I am a stubborn, opinionated, passionate self righteous wrench. At least half the things that piss me off on this site are things that I misinterpreted. The other half I should just let go. Somtimes people are just having a sour day and use this place to vent, I've been trying to practice the old "grain of salt" attitude. I have good days and not so good days. Anyway it's great to have you back.
472Viper

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Wild Man said:
I actually signed back up for this forum yesterday. I don't think I need to explain myself, but I will. I did not leave out of any anger and negativity. I went back to school last August and the 20 hours per week of papers and exams on top of my 60 hour per week job forced me to choose between VR.com and my children. Since I was a VR addict, the only way I could kick the habit was going cold turkey which meant deleting my ID and access.

Now that spring is here, I could not help but wander back. I have never judged anyone on this site and wouldn't expect to be judged myself. My interest on this site was and is motorcycles and I have always bent over backwards to pass my knowledge on to my fellow riders and always take the time to thank those that help me.

I mostly have time to ride by myself and occasionally with friends from work on weekends. Thank you for your reciprocal respect.

Mike (Wild Man)
WELCOME.......

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Wild Man said:

Mike (Wild Man)
I don't know that I have read a post I agree with more on here. Wild Man, I still think you have the sweetest Vol I have seen (I would say 2nd to mine, but I can't). I also understand the demands of time. I work, go to school as well, and coach baseball, soccer, and basketball. Most of my rides are alone to work and back and a few on the weekends. I have snuck in one or two with a couple of members on here. I can't attend every rally, ride at every event, meet all of the demands on my time, and hang out with my local non-riding friends for fishing trips and sporting events....and I haven't even mentioned my wife or family yet! Bottom line, glad to see you back and hope others do to.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts