Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I am new here but not new to motorcycling. A week or so ago I purchased a part from the admin Studly and have not received it yet. I have emailed him about it several times and no reply. Has anyone heard or seen him lately? I hope he is ok??? We do ride motorcycles and sometime we have accidents. I hope he's not laid up in the hospital somewhere!

·
Administrator
16,660 Posts
Last time he logged on here was 10/11. I know he travels for work so he may not be around.

Not to worry - Studly is an outstanding, longtime VR member and you have no worries about him not shipping you what he sold you.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I have met Studly, he is a upstanding member so no worries.
Communication is spotty probably due to his work.
That reminds me, Hey Studly where are my grips!!!!! (LOL)
Sucky weather is upon us so no rush here.

Reactions: dsmitty

·
Registered
786 Posts
Hey all. I am new here but not new to motorcycling. A week or so ago I purchased a part from the admin Studly and have not received it yet. I have emailed him about it several times and no reply. Has anyone heard or seen him lately? I hope he is ok??? We do ride motorcycles and sometime we have accidents. I hope he's not laid up in the hospital somewhere!
I had a similar experience with him. I sent $ via PayPal within an hour of striking a deal, then got few responses to my inquiries about shipping dates and tracking numbers. The item eventually showed up, although it was postmarked a week after we made the deal.

·
Administrator
57,117 Posts
As others have stated, Studly is frequently far away from home, traveling for His employer.

I've been on VR Staff with Him since 2006, and know the man to be honest and upright.

A few years back, Studly paid monthly server charges to operate this site, (when it was Phbb format), which was of substantial annual cost to him, yet he never complained about doing so.

If waiting on items, please exercise patience, and I'm reasonably certain that Your purchased items will arrive.

Many Thanks! :smile:

Reactions: t-man403
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.