Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back The Old Exhaust? I would think that they should. I just had new pipes put on but the dealer never asked me if I wanted the old pipes back. My old pipes are off the c50 and they are relatively new. I left the dealer at closing yesterday ......I guess I'll be going back there today with my car to get the old pipes. I'm kinda surprised that I wasn't offered that choice....or should I be?

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
They are yours and worth something to a person looking for a stock set or if you wish to put the bike stock to sell it. Go get them they belong to you.

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
i agree, and get your flanges gaskets and any and all mounting hardware, if you go back and they say they dont have them... tell them they better get to ordering some

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
yuppers they should of given it back to you!

In our garage we have a box of original HArley parts, and original Suzuki parts..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks For Your Input Everybody!

I just returned home with my OEM pipes. They're in great shape...off of my c50. Next I guess, I'll be puttin' em up for sale.

Thanks Again Guys....by the way my cruzer pipes and power commander seem to be working great.......there is a smoother feel at speed.

Peace.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts