Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a Cobra Lightbar, now I'm looking for a windshield that I can install without having to modify anything (something that has a quick release). What do you guys recomend? Was thinking of Memphis Fats 21''.
My bike a 2006 C50. Thanks for the replies. Pics would be awsome

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
I installed a Cobra light bar with a Memphis Fats 17". If you're just wanting to bolt on and go and expect them to be perfectly complementary, you're out of luck. Lightbar had to be moved out about 1" (but I got some chrome great spacers from a local dealership) and the headlight had to be moved up a bit.

Read about my adventure here. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've got the National Cycle 2up windshield with the switchblade mounts. Very nice hardware. Comes off and goes on in one or two seconds. I just put on the Cobra lightbar and no problems at all. Both work well together. The National Cycle windshield is a little more expensive but well worth the money. Theres a demo going around showing the windshield is bullet proof. After I saw the demo I feel safer behind the thing. National Cycle uses polycarbonate vs. acetate which is brittle. Something like that. In any case I am very happy with both. vini

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
iceman_vini said:
I've got the National Cycle 2up windshield with the switchblade mounts. Very nice hardware. Comes off and goes on in one or two seconds. I just put on the Cobra lightbar and no problems at all. Both work well together. The National Cycle windshield is a little more expensive but well worth the money. Theres a demo going around showing the windshield is bullet proof. After I saw the demo I feel safer behind the thing. National Cycle uses polycarbonate vs. acetate which is brittle. Something like that. In any case I am very happy with both. vini
http://www.nationalcycle.com/newsvideo/index.html

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
iceman_vini said:
can you post pics please. and if you dont mind telling me where you got it from. Serial number. Thanks in advance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts