Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Super Moderator
57,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wear safety sunglasses for the most part. I have a plain mirrored pair and also a tinted pair with cheaters built in so I can read.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
I've always preferred REALLY Dark sunglasses and I have a complicated eyeglass prescription, so I bought over-the-eyeglasses sunglasses AND I use my built-in adjustable sun visor in my modular. The combo really helps my comfort level in the sunlight.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Prescription goggles with transitions lens and, when things are really bright, a drop down sun visor.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Sunreaders from READERS.COM with 1.75 correction, about $15.

Cataract surgery included putting lens in my eyeballs and my vision is corrected to 20/15. But I have to have readers in order to read gauges, car or bike.

Things are so bright after surgery that I wear sunglasses any time I'm outside.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Me too Beez, I have a couple of pair of bifocal safety glass sunglasses and they are great.

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
I've been using Coocoons that fit over my regular glasses. They keep out the wind and bugs when I'm not using my modular helmet.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I'm using a dark shade prescription sunglass for daytime riding. For night time, I'm using a wrap style padded transition eyeglass that we bought at a rally. I wear a modular which does not have a shaded shield. Hence, the sunglass by day.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I have the Ray Ban Daddy-O model with prescription lenses. They are a slight wraparound style (as much as possible with my prescription). I'm on my second pair and love 'em.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I picked up some polarized fishing glasses, Berkeley I think, from Walmart for about $5 and they've been great. A bit larger than my usual safety glasses I used to use, so they provide great wind protection, and being polarized is a big plus.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Prescription glasses with transition lens seamlessly change darkness.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I made the mistake of buying a pair with titanium frames and they were so light that I couldn't keep them on my face or keep them from moving around while riding any speed over 40mph,I had to get frames that had some bulk to prevent this.

·
Super Moderator
8,879 Posts
Wrap-around Adidas sports shades, with a prescription insert. Last fall I had new inserts made that have a bifocal reading spot in 'em. That was a worthwhile upgrade.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts