Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Super Moderator
65,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wear black leather high top PF Flyers. They're really comfortable and stylish. Being a Harley rider they're not too heavy when I stop at every bar to show off my new MoCo t shirt.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I wear black leather high top PF Flyers. They're really comfortable and stylish. Being a Harley rider they're not too heavy when I stop at every bar to show off my new MoCo t shirt.
I could have sworn in another post that you claimed to wear flip flops.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I see some people on the site seem to really like "green Sneakers" for some reason. Must be they have some Arab in their background.

Do sneakers count as part of ATGATT? Probably more so than the flip-flops.

I am a boots man myself. Matter of fact SWMBOA and I both got new boots at the Big E last weekend.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Working, I wear my Oakley dessert sand boots. In my off time, I wear my Ariat Heritage Horsemans

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
doesnt hoco make a sneaker? i think its @ $300 a pair

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Isn't this the motorcycle safety section of this forum?

Let's keep safety where it belongs.

Reactions: RellaLou

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Hung up the boots when I bought the trike. Rebock Walkers for me with VELCRO FASTENERS !!!!!! Kinda fits the trike thing don't you think??

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I wear Walmart boots.
Steel toed, ankle support, cheap enough. Burn through a pair in about a year, year and a half.
The materials are cheap **** Chinese so the leather breaks in easy and then they are more comfy on than off.
I've worn them through the soles and when the steel toe falls out.

Reactions: RellaLou

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
I must say Beezers PF Flyers are nice! I really want to get a pair for myself.......oh no, that will make me Beezer Jr.:shades: AWESOME!!!:wayhappy:

Reactions: beezer

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
My favourite is any sneaker with Velcro fasteners but my wife throws them out as soon as she sees them.

When I'm styl'n it's red converse high tops.

Reactions: kettlinton

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Crocs all day everyday, jk i wear levis boots ,cheap and lasting.
Tore my first rotator cuff BECAUSE I was wearing crocks in wet grass

·
Registered
770 Posts
When riding to work black converse hi tops. Any other time I wear harness boots. Got 1 pair I've reheeled 3 times. Need a half sole and another heel. I've only had them 8 years.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.