Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Got it to 101 Garmin sat nav confirmed. Just the once to see if it could. Good way to destroy the engine though if you do it often. Its happiest up to about 80.

·
Super Moderator
59,338 Posts
You have the fastest verified speed! Ask @DCinCT for some stale jellybeans ;)

Social distancing since 1954

·
Registered
20 Posts
Had my speedo at 172kph today and still climbing but ran out of road, taking into account the 10% error on speedometer that's 153kph or just over 95mph. Bike has hypercharger breather on it, supposedly it adds 7-10 more horsepower.

·
Registered
40 Posts
it read 95mph but as it is 5mph fast it really is 90mph
no mods , just de baffled the exhaust and drilled the plate , good quality oils and fuel and lots of love
mine has windscreen / hard side bags and a fat bastard riding it so im happy it goes as well as she does

·
Registered
19,746 Posts
Had my speedo at 172kph today and still climbing but ran out of road, taking into account the 10% error on speedometer that's 153kph or just over 95mph. Bike has hypercharger breather on it, supposedly it adds 7-10 more horsepower.
No. It does not. At most, a fuel injected bike will gain 5.0hp with a hypercharger, fuel processor and pipes. A carberuretted bike will only gain about 4hp with a hypercharger, jet kit, tune and pipes. That's it...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Close enough
No. It does not. At most, a fuel injected bike will gain 5.0hp with a hypercharger, fuel processor and pipes. A carberuretted bike will only gain about 4hp with a hypercharger, jet kit, tune and pipes. That's it...
Wow you seemed to take that pretty personal, I really don't care about the exact specs like you do. Have a nice day.

·
Super Moderator
59,338 Posts
Skrap's not being nasty, he's just stating facts so people don't walk around misinformed. Nothing personal.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts