Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
4,621 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
I generally don't really like highway riding. Especially in heavy traffic. Never had a bike over 80 mph. And don't plan to. Stay safe all you speed demons!! 😉😁

·
Premium Member
27,180 Posts
If you think you've gone 100+ mph on a C50 Suzuki...... You're living in a dream world.

Yup, I couldn't hold 80MPH traffic in Florida on the C50. It probably did an honest but very scary 85MPH. I seriously doubt my C50 could make it to 90MPH. On a hot day with no wind, it struggled at Florida Interstate speeds. It was fine up to 65MPH, after that it got a bit scary.

·
Registered
19,332 Posts
I generally don't really like highway riding. Especially in heavy traffic. Never had a bike over 80 mph. And don't plan to. Stay safe all you speed demons!! 😉😁
It's evident that you never rode with Ron...

·
Registered
19,332 Posts
If you think you've gone 100+ mph on a C50 Suzuki...... You're living in a dream world.

Yup, I couldn't hold 80MPH traffic in Florida on the C50. It probably did an honest but very scary 85MPH. I seriously doubt my C50 could make it to 90MPH. On a hot day with no wind, it struggled at Florida Interstate speeds. It was fine up to 65MPH, after that it got a bit scary.
I somehow managed to touch 100 (indicated) on my C50. It was really 88mph and it was wound completely out.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts