Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at the edge quick release brackets for my bike and I really like the clean look of them but I'm also wanting to get a sissy bar/rack. I've been trying to contact edge leather via email AND phone to ask them if there would be any issue with the spacing on their bracket designed for use with a sissy bar when I have my sissy bar off. I'm just not going to have the sissy bar on 24-7. Well it's been days and I haven't got any reply from them and when I call the number on their website it goes to a fax machine type number... I've never had a sissy bar so I'm not too familiar on the mounting of them so this could be a no brainer actually I just don't know. Soo

Do any of y'all have an edge saddle bag bracket or anything similar and use it occasionally with and without a sissy bar?? How does it work etc. I'm really getting frustrated with no customer service from edge leather...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
20,458 Posts
if you can't get any response from the company before you buy and i would think they would try to get you as a customer... hate to see what will happen if you have a problem...may want to go with ez brackets...good product.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you can't get any response from the company before you buy and i would think they would try to get you as a customer... hate to see what will happen if you have a problem...may want to go with ez brackets...good product.
On the ez bracket how does it look clean and is there any issue taking and putting a sissy bar on with it?

·
Super Moderator
20,458 Posts
no real issues...the look itself is nice...you mount the bags onto brackets which in turn mount onto the studs on the bike...when the bags are off theres no visial disrtraction to the look of the ride...as for adding a sissy bar, you will want to get longer bolts than the original ones you will use if only using the ez brackets themselves...info available at the ez bracket site as to what you will need if mounting with a sissy bar. Good luck.

·
Registered
303 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts