Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I hate about this forum is...
1. There are so many helpful posts and threads that everything I want to ask about is already done somewhere.
2. There are so many helpful posts that I can't work my way through to find the best answers.

Seriously, I am having a great time looking for stuff. It is great to find this wealth of technical resources and accumulated knowledge of lessons learned.

Its great that so many people came for the Vols and stayed for the fellowship. Lots of members don't even own Vols any more but keep contributing and participating. Most of the Vol/Boulevard forums have died out because everyone moved on to different brands and abandonded the forum because there was nothing else there for 'em.

·
Super Moderator
33,464 Posts
I agree. Every time I think of a good question I do a search and find it already answered. If you just want to have some fun though you can always ask what kind of oil or octane of gas people recommend. That always livens things up. :wayhappy:

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm trying to behave and not start trouble.

But I do believe the blue/gray is the fastest color combination, lol.

Reactions: Chahta and Whiskey

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm trying to behave and not start trouble.

But I do believe the blue/gray is the fastest color combination, lol.
every one knows red is the fastest :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
25,576 Posts
Well, we're glad you stopped by. :)
problem is...stopped by "empty handed"...major no-no....haven't seen him tending to the empty coffee pot either...(90 day committment when he joined..its in the by- laws...really...very small print...but its there) another major no-no... obviously not a member of the other gender or would know her place and whats required to keep us men happy here... maybe a good wrencher tho... and hopefully wise enough to refrain from asking any HD questions... and if he's a Jet Fan...all of the above are forgiven for the season of misery he's going to endure.

·
Administrator
1,316 Posts
What I hate about this forum is...
1. There are so many helpful posts and threads that everything I want to ask about is already done somewhere.
2. There are so many helpful posts that I can't work my way through to find the best answers.

Seriously, I am having a great time looking for stuff. It is great to find this wealth of technical resources and accumulated knowledge of lessons learned.

Its great that so many people came for the Vols and stayed for the fellowship. Lots of members don't even own Vols any more but keep contributing and participating. Most of the Vol/Boulevard forums have died out because everyone moved on to different brands and abandonded the forum because there was nothing else there for 'em.
You can always reply to to the thread and ask for more info or other users opinions on the subject. You could even start a new topic on the subject which might lead to more up to date answers : )

~ dm, community support

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
problem is...stopped by "empty handed"...major no-no....haven't seen him tending to the empty coffee pot either...(90 day committment when he joined..its in the by- laws...really...very small print...but its there) another major no-no... obviously not a member of the other gender or would know her place and whats required to keep us men happy here... maybe a good wrencher tho... and hopefully wise enough to refrain from asking any HD questions... and if he's a Jet Fan...all of the above are forgiven for the season of misery he's going to endure.

Get yourself a k-cup machine and I will send you some samples of my favorite wake-ups, how's that?

I usually ask a lot of HD questions. It's a great place to get hardware and those orange buckets! ?

·
Super Moderator
25,576 Posts
got a keurig...can't figure out how to use it..at least thats what i tell the wife to get her to bring me a cup....

as for the hd questions.... also a great way to get tempers flaring.

Have a good weekend.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well if people get upset about Home Depot questions, then I will keep questions limited to ACE Hardware. Lol.

My wife won't touch the coffee pot and keurig is the only kind I know how to make. I keep thinking some day I will break her down but after 40 years probably hopeless.

Reactions: Whiskey

·
Super Moderator
65,642 Posts
I have a Keurig. I like the Newman's the best in K-Cups. I bought the refillable kind and now my favorite is the Daily Chef Columbia Supreme brand you grind from Sam's Club. Flavorful 100% Arabic.

·
Premium Member
7,089 Posts
Make sure you have a ride bell. That increases horsepower by 20%
Put on "2" "ride bells" and you'd swear you're riding a C90! :biglaugh:

Reactions: Whiskey

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Yours was a good question, Unabobber. Thanks for asking it here first.

And everybody knows silver/silver is the fastest.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.