·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Shhh Getting Closer

Good day today!!
Got the new windshield on, Bought another Falcon and like this one even better!! It is bent a little more behind the driving light area and fits better. I can put shield inline with forks to straight up! As usual I had to add a rubber pad to inside of fork mounts. Streamliner are you out there?? You need to fix this. Naw don't..:moneyeyes:.. I got the windshield fer $50.00 because you have a defective mount system and the windshield was returned.

Also straightened lights, got cruise control on, handlebars in general set, cleaned, seats back on, side covers back on, ....ahh you get it.
The Grey Ghost is closer to riding again. Hope to see some miles tomorrow.:wayhappy::wayhappy::wayhappy::wayhappy::wayhappy::wayhappy::wayhappy::wayhappy::wayhappy::wayhappy::wayhappy::wayhappy:

really bad pic, I took on phone after dark. The windshield is on, you just can't see it cause.........IT's NEW ;)

Man okcrider I like the lights and bike too :)

HeHe I keep editing.. If anyone has the Chrome or smoked lights fer turn signal let me see pics and where did you get lens and bulbs.

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
Put Vista cruise on last week.

Road to work every day for the last week and a half. January in Kansas. Crazy.

Sent from my Droid using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. I'll be figuring out why my radiator fan didn't come on today when the engine got hot enough to piss water out of the resevior over flow tube. Dang, get one thing fixed and supmtin else crys for attention.

·
Premium Member
2,398 Posts
Well, you guys know just about every mod I've done for the last while...got a little hot today...the guy that promised me a vs1400 drive had an employee sell it out from under me! Got really pi$$y with him telling him I wanted a replacement, that I had everything in the works to get this finished. Will find out in the morning what the deal is...not real happy right now...might have to spend my controller money on a drive unit. Guess I need to get my sperm count up again...:biglaugh: As Bill says, seems like every time something is fixed, something else goes wrong...so close on this drive I can taste it...:crying: I have the shaft, clip, seal and a great deal on the milling of the shaft...just need the freaking drive...

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
I brought the battery up from the basement to charge it for a couple of hours. I do that every 3-4 weeks over the winter. Other than that, I cried over the bike for a little while. I'm definitely suffering from PMS.
:cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Installed some more LED's under the fender supports, installed the lugagge rack I just purchased. I have to do some plastic welding in the trunk, then start prepping the batwing, hardbags and trunk for paint..... got to get ready for THUNDERBEACH!

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Well, you guys know just about every mod I've done for the last while...got a little hot today...the guy that promised me a vs1400 drive had an employee sell it out from under me! Got really pi$$y with him telling him I wanted a replacement, that I had everything in the works to get this finished. Will find out in the morning what the deal is...not real happy right now...might have to spend my controller money on a drive unit. Guess I need to get my sperm count up again...:biglaugh: As Bill says, seems like every time something is fixed, something else goes wrong...so close on this drive I can taste it...:crying: I have the shaft, clip, seal and a great deal on the milling of the shaft...just need the freaking drive...

Focus on that drive Bigbird. Let everything else wait. If you do a lot of driving over 65 mph it is hands down the best mod you can do to these bikes. You won't regret it.;-)

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Just back from first ride since wreck. 60 degrees, rode to Paris Landing state park, stopped at Bulldogs, gf and I had a nice ride. Lots of bikes out.

·
Administrator
16,277 Posts
Pretty sure I hear my bike calling me out in the cave - it wants some company and maybe a cigar. Will do my best to accommadate it shortly.

Hey - I have to keep it happy in the "off season" so it keeps me happy "in season".

·
Registered
631 Posts
I paid for and am now eagerly waiting for delivery of my new non studded seats....now to find a non studded c50t backrest :D

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Rode to work and back. Then to the dealership for bike night. Ordered a Willie & Max windshield bag. Will have that Tuesday. Then rode to a show at the Lyric Theater in downtown Stuart. Keb' Mo'. Always a great performance. Rode home.

·
Premium Member
2,398 Posts
That big ole Val doesn't need anything...:biglaugh:

21 - 40 of 2168 Posts