Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

2121 - 2140 of 2168 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,310 Posts
New mini apes came in today!! 12" rise fit perfect with stock cables and wires! Went for a little ride and hand numbness was gone!!
Congrats...we Likey pixs here....Sure peeps want to see killer bars...I did mine before going to the 2018 Yankee Rally in Lake George NY...What a difference in riding, so comfortable and looks cool too.pixs coming.

·
Super Moderator
4,310 Posts
New mini apes came in today!! 12" rise fit perfect with stock cables and wires! Went for a little ride and hand numbness was gone!!
Pixs I promised you...Your turn???:biglaugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Not today, but tomorrow....

Installing lowers.

A little too much wind coming up from below the windshield...enough to blow my faceshield up nearing 70+ mph.
Sorta annoying. 🤨

·
Registered
398 Posts
Added pipe wrapping as I got bored of burning my thigh on the rear pipe. Also, I only just managed to scrape off the remains of the Santa suit I melted onto the pipe on the Toy Run last Christmas...

·
Administrator
51,894 Posts
Hey Wiggo.....how's everything going in the UK?
Superb images, btw!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Man, it's hot here! I'm still not dead yet, despite a proper "Widowmaker" of a heart attack at the end of June. No damned reason for it apart from being an overweight slob with a lousy diet who drinks too much, but that's just the lies the cardiologist peddles.

If I see another damned salad, I'm not going to be responsible for my actions...

·
Administrator
51,894 Posts
Well, I hope You're feeling somewhat better, and can ride the iron horse.
Last year, they were checking Me for Diabetes, but it turns out that I'm fine as wine.....however, My Mrs just found out that she's diabetic.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Yeah, still riding the beast, though that cheap Chinese saddle makes my ass go to sleep after an hour.

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
I actually rode my bike for the first time in over a week! Now that doesn't seem like a big deal, but with the lousy, hot, humid and rainy weather we have had here in New England of late, it's been tough to find any time to ride. Looks like the weather going into the weekend and next week is gonna sux too! :-(

·
Registered
19,897 Posts
Sat on it and yelled "Vroom-Vroom." It's rained for 4 days in a row. Funny that it's dry while Im working but let me get 20 miles from home and it's instant rain.

·
Registered
604 Posts
changed oil,filter, anti freeze , and plugs in 90+ weather!!! sh#t I forgot the rear axle oil!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,310 Posts
Sat on it and yelled "Vroom-Vroom." It's rained for 4 days in a row. Funny that it's dry while Im working but let me get 20 miles from home and it's instant rain.
Oh boy, did you have your matchbox cars out too Fred???:biglaugh:

2121 - 2140 of 2168 Posts