Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been putting a lot of miles on our c50c and what a fun easy riding machine, it's light enough you don't get tired throwing it through the twistys and stable on the interstate around heavy traffic. Always get lots of compliments everywhere we go, wish I found this scoot years ago

·
Administrator
29,813 Posts
At the end of the day, the fun factor of the C50 is an A+++. Its hard to beat for that.

·
Registered
283 Posts
We just had fun on ours today. Six hour round trip (including breaks and picnic) in the sun on country roads to here.

Nobody there but us either.:wayhappy:

Would not matter what bike we were on I guess, but the C50 sure did it all right today for us.

Coops.

Reactions: desim

·
Registered
283 Posts
Ncoop that's a beautiful pic.
It's called Clarrie Hall dam. We ride there a lot, especially in the week, so quiet, My lovely lady is a keen photographer.

Trips like this are what these bikes are made for, load up the bags with food and photo gear and go. Don't they do it so bloody well?:wayhappy:

Coops.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
I loved my Vol, a great bike for day rides or long trips. Enjoy the wind.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Just finished a 900 mile trip around the entire mitt of Michigan.
Cut across the state from Shelby Twp. to Holland on Freeways, averaging 72 mph, then followed the coast all the Mackinaw City, and continued around the east cost to Bay City.
From there, I headed back home.
Two and a half days. With the Ultimate seat, DJ Drive and engine and exhaust upgrades, I was totally comfortable the whole trip.
The only time I felt the bike lacked was in passing.
It did it fine, but I had to make sure I had plenty of room.
Just turned 41,000 miles and still going strong.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thanks, this is where we parked.

Isn't that a horrible place with an awful looking bike in it?:biglaugh:

Coops.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
I am really loving my C-50. I get on to make a run to the store for groceries, and next thing I know I am cruising down country roads I never saw before. Can't stop smiling!

Oddly, though I have been riding for over 40 years now, this is the largest bike I have ever owned, and to me it still feels like a gigantic beast. It is so smooth and powerful going down the freeway compared to anything I am used to. And those country roads... Ahhhhhhhh!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I am really loving my C-50. I get on to make a run to the store for groceries, and next thing I know I am cruising down country roads I never saw before. Can't stop smiling!

Oddly, though I have been riding for over 40 years now, this is the largest bike I have ever owned, and to me it still feels like a gigantic beast. It is so smooth and powerful going down the freeway compared to anything I am used to. And those country roads... Ahhhhhhhh!
It is refreshing to see someone that is so excited by what they have. I hope to be that way once again with my next bike. I could count on one hand in the last 35 years when I didn't take the long way around when on two wheels.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Riding my C50 all summer after a 22 year absence in the saddle has been terrific. It's a great bike. Good size and easy to handle. I love taking it to the cottage and back. My weekend starts when I throw my leg over the saddle.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.