Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone in the Northeast -- or anywhere else today where the weather was gorgeous -- got out to ride! It's a "bluebird" day here, and BearBait and I took a favorite 85-mile loop through the mountains.

The leaves are starting to change. That poignant fact probably added to our appreciation.

It was one of those exquisite rides, the memory of which you want to tuck away in the back of your head, to be brought out and contemplated on a crummy January day. ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
glad to see the both of you got out...hows mike enjoying his new toy?
He's enjoying it a lot, Dennis. Still learning, because ... well, it's not a motorcycle, or a car, or a truck. New thing.

But it's not an exaggeration to say that the Spyder has saved his riding career.

·
Super Moderator
4,375 Posts
What a beautiful day for riding Christine...Did our loop, Shepardstown, Wv, to Harper's ferry, back roads back to Gettysburg...What a fresh day of riding!!! Hope everyone enjoyed the day!!! Salute!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I was stuck in a meeting all day yesterday. I did not ride on Sunday. But I did participate in a 50 mile ride through some towns in Massachusetts on Saturday and rode home in the rain. Yup, the bike is christened, I rode it in the rain. All is all a good weekend but I did look out the window often and thinking.... where would I be now, if I was not here. Where would the bike be taking me?

Hope all is well with everyone!

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Awesome day for riding! Saw tons of bikes out yesterday and was mad jealous. Unfortunately, I've been away from my shop for too long and needed to spend some quality time with my son and wrenches getting a couple of things knocked off the project list. Next weekend looks to be pretty sweet weather also and I definitely plan to partake of some riding opportunities. Bike hasn't been out more than twice this season, for a whole bunch of reasons.

Glad to see everyone (except Pete) is doing OK. Ride Safe Guys and Gals

·
Super Moderator
4,375 Posts
Beautiful riding weather in Florida this weekend. The mornings are cooling off a bit!

-CG
Oh God, don't let Sweetlu see what you're wearing....
To soon Lu...:surprise:

·
Registered
20,202 Posts
Sunday was a great day for a quick ( lazily) day on 2 wheels sunny , 74°, slight breeze. Somewhere yesterday I lost a few hours. If anyone finds them, please return so I can use them to do some(more) riding this weekend.:grin2::grin2::scoot:

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
It's cooler this morning and looking like rain so I'm glad I took advantage of the warm temps after work last night. Got in a a little over a 100kms :scoot:and then fired up the BBQ!

·
Registered
491 Posts
One of the cages is in the shop this week, so that was all the encouragement I needed. Rain or shine, I'm on 2 wheels this week for sure. Nice cool down on the way tomorrow morning. The jacket will be much more appreciated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts