Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Administrator
16,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A sure sign spring is just around the corner.....

April 27th we will host the 5th annual Western Mass wrench party. At our house at 11:00AM-????

Plenty of parking available.

We have:

Tools Motorcycle Jack Hamburgs, Hot Dogs, Sausage, Cold Beverages Fine Cigars

We need:

People to Turn Wrenches. People to have things done to their bike. People to eat Hamburgs, Hot Dogs, Sausage and Drink Beverages. People to smoke Fine Cigars.

We have decided to add Chourica to our menu this year in memory of our electrical expert Carlos who left us way too soon last year.

Let us know below if your coming, and, if you want work done on your bike, list it below.

If you can help someone with what they need done, let us know.

If you have expertise in a certain area, let us know.

If you have parts that need to be installed - PM us for an address and you can send it here in advance.

This is mostly about just getting together, having some food and beverage, and getting our bikes ready for a great 2014 riding season.

I know we have many new members in the North East - feel free to stop in and meet some other members of the forum, even if you don't need any work done on your bike.

Mark it on your calendars - Hope to see you there.

Planning on Attending

Capt Cruiser and Mmmagicfingers
Rogue Rider
Max06362 and Wingrider
Rellalou
Bearbait and Woodswoman
Stickalilly
DCinCT
Top Dog Jim and Diane
PBrider
Gregstur
Peter69
Rich H
The_snake1201

Maybe

Toe Knee
Sweet Lu
Reusta17

Projects

Rellalou - DJ Drive conversion, Stebel Horn, Fork Lowers
Stickalilly - Remove heated grips, add ISO Grips, Stebel horn
Top Dog Jim - Wire in rear light
Gregstur - bracket to allow jack use

·
Premium Member
5,663 Posts
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! And the season begins! Provided this **** snow melts by then!!!

Can't wait to see the usual suspects, some new found friends and make some new friends!!!

LET THE WRENCHING AND RIDING BEGIN!!!!

·
Super Moderator
20,498 Posts
as the Jackson 5 once sang..."I'll be there"...hope you don't mind if I bring a friend with me...his name is "a big appetite".

·
Administrator
16,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
as the Jackson 5 once sang..."I'll be there"...hope you don't mind if I bring a friend with me...his name is "a big appetite".
I'll make sure we have plenty of bananas :wayhappy:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Sounds good Jay. I don't have anything as of now needing installing. But I could lend a hand on someone else's bike.
Thanks for the invite Jay & Michelle:wayhappy:

·
Registered
5,241 Posts
As of now, I don't think I will be able to make the party.
It would be a 6 hour round trip drive for me and I work Sunday nights.

Hope you all have fun......

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
1 1/2 hours away from my house.
Fellow Volusia enthusiasts.
Tools, BBQ and adult beverages.
Kicker-I have Monday off from work.
Seriously considering this trip. I will be keeping a close eye on this thread. Hopefully all the planets will align for me to join you all.

I have a tach that needs to be swapped. If the one I bought is the correct one then the old, working yet has some chips in the chrome and missing the back chrome cover is up for grabs on the spot. Even unreasonable offers will be considered.

Pencil me in.
Lightly.
Use a #1 instead of a #2 pencil.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
1 1/2 hours away from my house.
Fellow Volusia enthusiasts.
Tools, BBQ and adult beverages.
Kicker-I have Monday off from work.
Seriously considering this trip. I will be keeping a close eye on this thread. Hopefully all the planets will align for me to join you all.

I have a tach that needs to be swapped. If the one I bought is the correct one then the old, working yet has some chips in the chrome and missing the back chrome cover is up for grabs on the spot. Even unreasonable offers will be considered.

Pencil me in.
Lightly.
Use a #1 instead of a #2 pencil.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
If you decide to go let me know. I'm coming down from NH I go Route 3 to 495 to 290 then Mass Pike, I could meet up with you. It's 1.5 hours 102 miles for me or 2 hours with a break.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
If you decide to go let me know. I'm coming down from NH I go Route 3 to 495 to 290 then Mass Pike, I could meet up with you. It's 1.5 hours 102 miles for me or 2 hours with a break.
I will definitely let you know. It would be better than riding solo for that distance. A break would be needed for sure. Thanks for offering. I should know by the end of next week what my work schedule will be and then I'm all in!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Everyone should take a break every hour or so... keeps everyone razor sharp! :wayhappy: I'll be picking up the Pike in Auburn as well.
I usually take a break in Auburn at the Shell gas station before getting on the pike.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts