Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Looks like it's going to be nice here as well, not sure if there's much wrenching to do now though.

We can still hang in Puerto Backyarda with some food and drinks, pool is open.

Jay, Dennis has a few bike projects he wanted done on Saturday, he was telling me about it at May Bay.

·
Administrator
16,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
I don't think we need it Mike

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Started prepping for another shoofly pie. The last one I made was confiscated by my parents. So this time, I am making two of them. I will leave one for them and take the other.

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Started prepping for another shoofly pie. The last one I made was confiscated by my parents. So this time, I am making two of them. I will leave one for them and take the other.
Make three and drop one off at my house! 😄

Have fun tomorrow. Finally some decent weather!

·
Administrator
16,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
Hijack all you want....we're amongst friends.

·
Super Moderator
20,046 Posts
another great day at the Captains & Michelle's...thanx for the hospitality...great eats, great company...good to see everyone again...special thanx too Jay and pete for the wrenching.

·
Administrator
16,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
Thanks everyone for coming today and sharing the day with us.

Minimal wrenching meant more time for stuffing our faces and socializing.

Was great to see everyone, and relax in Puerto Backyarda.

Thanks to all that brought snacks and treats.... everyone enjoyed them.

Hopefully we get a ride or two in before Yankee, if not, looking forward to seeing you all again at Yankee.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Thank you Jay and Michelle had a great time. I was glad we got some wrenching in with Dennis's bike, and Mike had a small project also. That craft IPA was great Jay! Busy riding weekend over 450 miles so far, since Friday went to the Bean yesterday and through north western Connecticut.:smile2:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
So far so good, thanks. I don’t want to hikack, since I have a post on my progress in Friends and Family. Can’t link it on my phone.
He's ALIVE

161 - 175 of 175 Posts