Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,282 Posts
Scratch that!!!! False alarm!!! YR/GBW in spirit...
Jeez, my peeps loves and care about me here...
No CI, standing by to stand by Cpt!!
Noice one Jeff!
Beezer believes in walks!
Staying local this year, to many things going on...
Have fun...

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
dug...sorry you can't be there but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do...I'm sure you won' mind if we use your face portrait to be the target on a dart board tho...this way you'll still be there in spirit and be a part of the festivities.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Let's see if the weatherman can cut us a break, we'll do the better of the 2 days.

Side note.... Puerto Backyarda was opened today, if it's nice enough....bring your suits.

Now to bed so I can get up and get to the airport for a 6am flight to Cleveland......uuuugh!!!

At least I should be home by 10pm tomorrow night, going to be a looooonggg day.

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
I'm rooting for the 25th. Our town's Memorial Day parade and ceremony is on the 26th.

I heard a rumor that Maj. D. M. Lucey, NYARNG-RET, is going to be invited by the local American Legion post to make a speech. (Happens about every third year, it seems.)

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Right now it's looking like the 25th. Unless everyone has plans to be away for the long weekend. Can we do a quick roll call to see who's able to come on the 25th?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Right now it's looking like the 25th. Unless everyone has plans to be away for the long weekend. Can we do a quick roll call to see who's able to come on the 25th?
Paula and I will be there... No Mass on Saturday even better!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Can't make it. Going up to NH with the family for the long wkend. Have fun everyone!

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Lee & I have a BBQ on Long Island on the 25th.

Have a great time everyone

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Jay, the 25th works for me.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
We're aiming for the 25th, 26th is no good weather wise.

All week they've been saying rain Saturday night. Now they just tossed showers Saturday afternoon into the forecast.

Stay tuned.... watching to see what the weather does.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Looks like it's going to be nice here as well, not sure if there's much wrenching to do now though.

We can still hang in Puerto Backyarda with some food and drinks, pool is open.

141 - 160 of 175 Posts