Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
On Saturday May 4th we will host the 10th annual (10th, wow, time is flying by), Western Mass wrench party. At our house at 11:00AM-???

Where else can you get free mechanical and electrical work done?

Plenty of parking available.

We have:

Tools, Motorcycle Jacks, Hamburgs, Hot Dogs, Sausage, (might even get a pulled pork going on the smoker), Cold Beverages, Fine Cigars

We need:

People to Turn Wrenches. People to have things done to their bike. People to eat Hamburgs, Hot Dogs, Sausage and Drink Beverages. People to smoke Fine Cigars.

Let us know below if your coming, and, if you want work done on your bike, list it below.

If you can help someone with what they need done, let us know.

If you have expertise in a certain area, let us know.

If you have parts that need to be installed - PM us for an address and you can send it here in advance.

This is mostly about just getting together, having some food and beverage, and getting our bikes ready for a great 2019 riding season.

I know we have many new members in the North East - feel free to stop in and meet some other members of the forum, even if you don't need any work done on your bike, stop in for food and socializing.

Mark it on your calendars now- Hope to see you there.

Planning on Attending:

Capt Cruiser (Jay) and Mmmagicfingers (Michelle)
DCinCT (Dennis)
LeLimoMan (Kurt) and Linda
Bearabait (Mike) and Woodswoman (Chris)
the_snake1201 (Ken)
Big Bert (Carl)
Mr Johnny (Jeff)
Smokeeaster (Mark)
Peter 69 (Pete)
Stickalily (Dorethea)
Paraquat (Steve)

Projects

Smokeater (electrical work)
Mr Johnny - fork oil change, maybe fork springs
Stickalily - Horn

Reactions: Woodswoman

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There he is....

Welcome back Paul :)

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unless a new member steps up to the plate, I don't know if we'll be adding another drive to the wall this year. I think we've done around 10-12 of them, these are the ones that decided their never going back to stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Tagged. /images/VolusiaRiders_2015/smilies/tango_face_smile.png

Your attendance would lock in something getting smoked on the Traeger

Depends on how I’m feeling. Hip has been acting up again. Can’t get a leg over the bike at this point, and anything over 30 min in the car makes it worse.

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Depends on how I’m feeling. Hip has been acting up again. Can’t get a leg over the bike at this point, and anything over 30 min in the car makes it worse.

I have a new larger compressor out in the cave with much higher capacities to run my air tools, fresh blades for the box cutter, also have the Mig welder out there. A slice here, a cut off wheel here, a weld here or there, and we'll get that hip taken care of for you...good as new :)

Seriously though, maybe it's time to get that fixed once and for all so you can enjoy the things you love....life's too short to live with pain.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Pencil me in, I have a lot to do at the house. But I might need an afternoon away to recharge. Right now, I feel like I work at a box factory.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I have a new larger compressor out in the cave with much higher capacities to run my air tools, fresh blades for the box cutter, also have the Mig welder out there. A slice here, a cut off wheel here, a weld here or there, and we'll get that hip taken care of for you...good as new :)

Seriously though, maybe it's time to get that fixed once and for all so you can enjoy the things you love....life's too short to live with pain.

Funny you should say that...just scheduled surgery for 5/23. :shock:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Funny you should say that...just scheduled surgery for 5/23. :shock:
Do not tell Paula I said this, because she wants me to get my knee replaced.... But, good for you!

·
Super Moderator
4,411 Posts

Sounds like a tool box murderer:biglaugh:
Say Happy birthday wishes to Michelle from Duglaura and the VR family!:surprise:

1 - 20 of 175 Posts