Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
LOL

not a very good promotion! Why isn't the kid ride'n the damn bike instead of waxing it and watching other bikes go by?

LOL

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Toe Knee said:
LOL

not a very good promotion! Why isn't the kid ride'n the damn bike instead of waxing it and watching other bikes go by?

LOL
Because he already got there much early than those very speedy bikes (illustrated by the over-emphasized blur), and had plenty of time to wax his bike while waiting! LOL IDK

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
gawd...there's one born every minute, and who ever pays $15. + shipping for THAT is the latest addition to the clan :roll:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wehrd1 said:
gawd...there's one born every minute, and who ever pays $15. + shipping for THAT is the latest addition to the clan :roll:
And for and '05 to boot!

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Actually there are people out there that collect this type of stuff. People collect the oddest things. Like I do. :lol:

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
I also bet that if you went to any Suz dealer, they'd have a box of these stashed back in the parts room somewhere...probably from MOST of the year models.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
wehrd1 said:
I also bet that if you went to any Suz dealer, they'd have a box of these stashed back in the parts room somewhere...probably from MOST of the year models.
And I would wager that MY Suzuki dealer would probably CHARGE me for it. :shock: :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Hold up folks. Don't go running to ebay...I'm pretty sure I have one around somewhere and I would be willing to let it go, as a VR swap meet special, for just $12.99 with free shipping! :wink: :lol: :lol:

I was just at the stealer today and they had a whole wall of brochures right near the door. Might have to go back and grab a handful now. With the launch of the C109, next year I could sell those as collectors items for $19.99. 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts