Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pulled the trigger this last weekend - been watching and came across a great deal on a 2007 Street Glide. :shades::moneyeyes:

Getting the C50 ready to sell and will post items for sale that I strip off on a separate post. I have really enjoyed the banter and have learned TON from many of you - for that I am grateful. Plan on sticking around, I have way too much fun on this site to leave.

Shiny side up folks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,879 Posts
Hey now, don't you run off. There's a Harley chapter here on the Volusia Riders ... and a Victory chapter ... and a BMW chapter ... you see where I'm going here, right?

Beautiful bagger. Congratulations! Wishing you many (and only) happy miles on it.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh - I have too much fun on this site to bail so I aint going nowhere. Just wanted to let y'all know that I appreciate the help I've received these past three years.

I'll just be spending a lot more money on chrome then the rest of you....

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey Neighbor,
Congratulations on the new ride, wishing you many Safe Miles of Smiles!!!
Cheers

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Sweet looking ride! Enjoy!

·
Administrator
52,306 Posts
I hear the Kool-Aid is addictive. LOL!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Great catch dsmitty! It seems to be 'raining motorcyles' this year. Anybody else wanna play? :wayhappy:

·
Premium Member
27,181 Posts
I have an 07 SG, bought it new back in 07. You have any questions I can pretty much answer them. I have had the bike down to the frame and torn the engine apart and put it back together a couple of times.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts