Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No rain in the forecast for today, and I'm ready leave work now and its POURING LIKE CATS AND DOGS HERE. going to try waiting it out some, but need to be somewhere at 1....this is not looking good, I hate rain riding

·
Registered
797 Posts
Seriously...The only job you can have and be wrong 50-60% of the time and still make big money. I need to be a "professional meteorologist" so I can stand there in front of thousands of viewers and make a fool of myself... and get paid to do it!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'll be honest when it comes to riding to work which I do every day unless there is a "dangerous" storm coming, I am more upset when it doesn't rain or storm and I drove my truck to work.

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
"Weather man screwed me" I would have not have posted that.

HaHaHa

·
Registered
432 Posts
Seriously...The only job you can have and be wrong 50-60% of the time and still make big money. I need to be a "professional meteorologist" so I can stand there in front of thousands of viewers and make a fool of myself... and get paid to do it!!
I worked for a guy once that made a good living being wrong a lot. And most politicians are much the same IMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.