Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

141 - 160 of 170 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,088 Posts
still trying to give some a place to go to for a moment or two of something different to read...other than that...doing good here in Ct...willing trade anyone a banana for a role of toilet paper tho...

·
Registered
4,811 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
still trying to give some a place to go to for a moment or two of something different to read...other than that...doing good here in Ct...willing trade anyone a banana for a role of toilet paper tho...
We're currently trapping rabbits to use for TP.
(There's an old joke in there somewhere)

·
Super Moderator
20,088 Posts
figures you'd know the joke...that's the problem...your brain is filled and maxed out with all that useless info...time for a thorough brain reboot...

·
Super Moderator
56,911 Posts
Cricket, do you only monitor this thread or other ones as well like this one that's in this section of the forum?

·
Super Moderator
56,911 Posts
Site is starting to slow down like Dennis when he's faced with a tough decision like whether to use a 9 iron or a pitching wedge and he just tells the next 2 foursomes to play through

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Maybe this is what happens when your order the Live Maine lobster, but refuse to pay for more than a happy meal. ;)

·
Super Moderator
20,088 Posts
Site is starting to slow down like Dennis when he's faced with a tough decision like whether to use a 9 iron or a pitching wedge and he just tells the next 2 foursomes to play through
you must have been playing in one of the foursomes...but at least I used the proper etiquette...and I guarantee you whichever club I choose, the ball will still end up in the greenside bunker...

·
Super Moderator
20,088 Posts
did we ever get a pic of cricket...would be nice to put a face to the name...can't be any worse than Beezers...

·
Super Moderator
20,088 Posts
can't hit that club either...should probably attach this

1584984264011.png

to my golf bag for the length of time and shots it takes me to get out...probably have a lot more fun too...

·
Super Moderator
20,088 Posts
so they did some maintenance today on the forum...great...just tried to send a pm to a friend here and had to send it in 4 separate messages...seems you have to limit your message to 420 characters...things that make you go....

really...wtf !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
56,911 Posts
I got the upstream error message again today. A lot of upgrades seem to happen behind the scenes that isn't obvious to me other than more problems.

One thing that makes no sense is when you go to open a thread and you want to read the last message so you click the last number for the thread. I have posted many times thinking I'm doing ok only to find out there is another page of posts that wasn't numbered so I have to edit my post to mesh with the real last post in the thread. Doesn't the site realize how to count pages? It's not like someone had just posted to the thread within what the site states as being a moment ago. I'm talking hours worth of posting have passed without the thread page updating.

·
Administrator
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
If you want to go to the last message in a thread, click Jump to Latest at the top of the thread.

Navigating Thread Listing

• Clicking the thread title will take you to where you left off, the 1st unread post.
  • Clicking the timestamp below the title will take you to the 1st post of the thread.
  • Clicking the timestamp above the last poster user takes you to the last (newest) post.
- Cricket

·
Administrator
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
so they did some maintenance today on the forum...great...just tried to send a pm to a friend here and had to send it in 4 separate messages...seems you have to limit your message to 420 characters...things that make you go....

really...wtf !!!!!!!!!!!
I am checking on the character limits for conversations.

- Cricket

141 - 160 of 170 Posts