Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

121 - 140 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
Yeah, the pics I posted here are showing up fine.

Try this one -> https://www.volusiariders.com/threads/political-meme-thread.416954/post-5098966

and the one after it in the same thread.

Here's what I see there:
View attachment 144402

I'm currently on my laptop, using Chrome v81, cookies and cache cleared.

I don't know where @mdram got those images from, or how he tried to post them. There are a few posts from me earlier in that thread where I uploaded the same image multiple times using 4 different methods and got different results depending on how I added them. See post 219-222 for my tests.

I actually don't seem to have a problem if the image is 3rd party hosted, I seem to only see it when I either try to upload an image or do the copy/paste directly into the post editor box.
i copied and pasted them
they dont show up, then they do
its weird

·
Administrator
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
The tech team does have a ticket for this issue. I hope to see it resolved very soon.

Thank you for being patient with us as we work through the pesky bugs.

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
56,911 Posts
I just uploaded a picture here: https://www.volusiariders.com/threads/86-f250-before-i-get-taken-to-the-bank-riddle-me-this.418801/page-2#post-5099052
Post #27.
Again it loaded up and looked fine until I hit post, then it became numbers.
I uploaded the image from my computer using the insert image icon.
I then refreshed, and same thing, numbers.
I emptied my cache, and same thing.

I'm going to try it again here using a different method.

Interesting.
This time instead of using the click here to add image, I just dragged the picture in, and it looks like it's working.
Hmmmmm, strange thing this Xenforo.

View attachment 144407
Is this the truck you're restoring Joe?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
The body looks like its in great shape. Maybe enter it in the local 4th of July or Labor Day parade.
if only Earl Scheib was still around....
$99.95 paints any Van car or truck.

But we're really in the wrong forum for this.

·
Super Moderator
24,474 Posts
The tech team does have a ticket for this issue. I hope to see it resolved very soon.

Thank you for being patient with us as we work through the pesky bugs.

- Cricket
Thanks, Cricket. It isn't the end of the world, just a bit annoying. Mostly because it's so random. If we could figure out when it was going to happen we could work around it, but there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it.

Once they figure it out, I'd love to hear what the problem was if they tell you. I'm just curious like that.

·
Administrator
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Thanks, Cricket. It isn't the end of the world, just a bit annoying. Mostly because it's so random. If we could figure out when it was going to happen we could work around it, but there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it.

Once they figure it out, I'd love to hear what the problem was if they tell you. I'm just curious like that.
This one has been driving me crazy so I am anxious to hear the reason behind this one.

- Cricket

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Good morning cricket.
Here's some more for someone to chew on.
I went here https://www.volusiariders.com/threads/political-meme-thread.416954/page-12#post-5099150
Post 240, and quoted a post that had no picture, only a number.
I thought maybe if I quoted it, the pic might show, but it didn't.

So I clicked on the view image link, then it took me to a "You can't do that without being logged in" page and asked me to log in, so I logged back in, then it told me I was already logged in, but yet just took me to the home page, and still no pic.

·
Administrator
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Good morning cricket.
Here's some more for someone to chew on.
I went here https://www.volusiariders.com/threads/political-meme-thread.416954/page-12#post-5099150
Post 240, and quoted a post that had no picture, only a number.
I thought maybe if I quoted it, the pic might show, but it didn't.

So I clicked on the view image link, then it took me to a "You can't do that without being logged in" page and asked me to log in, so I logged back in, then it told me I was already logged in, but yet just took me to the home page, and still no pic.
They are still working on this issue. I am going to do a few tests below.

Upload images using the icon.

Upload image using copy/paste.

Upload image using drag/drop.

- Cricket

·
Registered
4,811 Posts

·
Registered
8,198 Posts

·
Registered