Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Super Moderator
57,621 Posts
Correct. I can't insert on my phone either whether it be attach a photo from the camera or a photo from images.

None of these hassles should be and evidently Cricket's AWOL. :(

This weekend I would have liked to post pictures of my Easter basket for example and now those hope and dreams are shattered.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
That's pretty much it, and yes, it seems like there's only a problem when you actually try to insert an image that is stored on your computer. Linking an image from another site seems to work fine.
I can now drag and drop images into this txt box and it just attaches! Way kewl and so much easier.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Drag and drop eh?
Lemme try.

Well bo my weevil and stuff me with chitlins!
It worked!

It'll probably stop after a few days is my guess.

I saw these here wild burros on one of our roads recently.

·
Super Moderator
25,280 Posts
I have noticed that some threads are more problematic than others. I suspect that it has something to do with whether the threat existed before or after the great migration.

·
Super Moderator
57,621 Posts
Don't want excuses just want Cricket to show up and fix the problem but apparently she has left the building. Probably dealing with problems taking over another website on photography or something.

·
Registered
625 Posts
why do i get some pics and onothers I get numbers? I feel slighted by not getting all of beezers pics I may be old but I still enjoy good lookin women

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
I just don't get it.
This should be an easy fix with just a click of the mouse or something.
Every few days it seems we get notifications of woooohoooo new updates and fixes.
Why won't someone fix this frustratingly obvious glitch????
Just....

181 - 189 of 189 Posts