Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
61,557 Posts
I got a gift card for the local Harley shop. I bought myself some bling and creature comfort parts this month already. Now I need to go back with the gift card. Life is Good :)

·
Registered
13,402 Posts
Yes he was!!

60" LED HDTV

Cycle alarm for the Voyager

Craftsman shop-vac

·
Registered
45 Posts
got the boots I wanted!!

Attachments

·
Administrator
54,733 Posts
Beautiful, like brand new Colt Python, 8" barrel....on Saturday.
And...what did I do with it almost immediately after arriving home with it?
Why take it all apart, and perform an action job! :biglaugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I needed a new white wall tire so this is what Santa brought.

He sure has a sense of humor but in the end he (really she) came through with this!

A brand spankin' new ME880www with credit for mounting.
So Santa cares about safety too.
Merry Christmas everybody!!!

·
Registered
13,402 Posts
Beautiful, like brand new Colt Python, 8" barrel....on Saturday.
And...what did I do with it almost immediately after arriving home with it?
Why take it all apart, and perform an action job! :biglaugh:
Those are nice!! I have one with a 6" barrel still like new w-box bought back in the early 80's. Just looking the other day what they are selling for and :moneyeyes:!!! Not that I would sell mine.

·
Registered
272 Posts
My Santa son stopped by Johns house in Lewisburg Ohio, on his way up from Cincinnati and picked up a Memphis Shade batwing fairing and a nice polished modded drive for me.

Can't wait to tear into it this week.

:):thumbup::)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I get a lot of Electronics gadgets. But the best part was I really enjoyed gifting to my extended family. Christmas opening of gifts in our living room with the frenzy of all the opening of gifts was joyous. I helped the wife prepare the food feast including getting the house ready for family guests. It was a great day.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Well, in all reality, my wife and I are just starting out. I had the basics; just enough tools to do light work on my bike. I'm only an E4 in the Army, so I don't make all that much. But my wife did get me an 18v DeWALT drill :) and my in-laws got me a butt load of accessories to go with it. It might not seem like much to someone with a well established garage or tool shed, but to me, it's a **** good start :)

Reactions: TSkins03

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Got to spend a wonderful day with my 2 wonderful daughters that came home for Christmas from college. I was missing them so very much. One of my BEST Christmas`s :wayhappy::wayhappy:

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
My wife and I don't give each other gifts anymore. We travel for Xmas and New Years instead. One of the best gifts is the opportunity to go to places we've read about and explore with camping and riding or both.

1st year together we took a 5 day cruise ship to Cabo San Lucas out of San Diego.

2nd year, we went to Sedona AZ with our truck, camper and bike for two weeks.

3rd year, we took the truck and bike to Guanajuato Mexico for two weeks.

4th year, we took the truck and bike to LA and rode PCH and Highway 1 to SF and back, 9 days

And this year, we are in FL panhandle since last Sunday camping in one of the excellent FL State Parks and riding the beach roads.

We head for home this coming Mon.

We tell the kids not to expect us for Xmas. We send them pictures everyday of our adventures and they are jealous of the quality time we spend together. There's enough parents, step parents, grandparents to keep them busy for the holiday.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts