Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a nice (studded) tank bib with the little pocket for Stella :) She is a 05 c50t and needs a leather tank bib. I thought I'd see if anyone had one they'd like to sell before I go and spend full price on a new one. Stella likes gently used accessories! So does my wallet!

Thanks to chickonabike for the rear fender rack! I love it! :) Also a thanks to deacon1984 for the seat! It puts me back where I feel like I am sitting in the right spot!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hopnel tank bib for C50T Boulevard

Got one, great shape, has removable pouch. Bought a studded one.
If interested, email me. [email protected]
Live in Encino, CA 30 bucks it's yours! It's gently used!

Thanks to chickonabike for the rear fender rack! I love it! :) Also a thanks to deacon1984 for the seat! It puts me back where I feel like I am sitting in the right spot![/QUOTE]

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you PopPop! I am sorry but I know I shouldn't be picky but I forgot to mention I am looking for the studded one. I am going to replace the seat with the studded version and I bought a fork bag and a swing arm bag and they are all studded. I really appreciate the offer though! Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.