Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

Wanted: OEM pipes that will fit a 2009 C50 SE

625 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ADAMBICKETT 
#1 · (Edited)
I purchased a 2009 C50 SE and I haven't even seen it yet!!!! However my second big sister has received it and said it was very loud. Loud pipes aren't my thing. I'm looking for stock pipes that'll fit my bike. The bikes in El Reno Oklahoma.

I'm not going to be back home till April 17th and it'll be a few days before I recover from jet lag. If any of you guys have pipes (in good condition) I'm interested. I think I'll need the brackets and stuff too because I think aftermarket pipes may use custom brackets. I'd like to get these before I arrive back home.

If you're interested in a trade perhaps I could buy your OEM's now and when I get back you could buy my Vance&Hines. Had my sister take a quick pic of the pipes just so I could try to identify them.

See less See more
#4 ·
I have my OEM pipes from my 2007 C50T. Took them off with under 1,000 miles on them. They've been sitting in my garage loft for over eleven years. I looked at photos of both bikes and I think that they're identical.

Reactions: Flink
#5 ·
I think from like 2005 or 2006 on up they are identical. Vance&Hines my have a solution though. They have baffles for some of their pipes I just have to see if they have the really quiet ones for my pipes. However, I'm interested in your pipes. Do you also have the mounting bracket for your pipes? I'm pretty sure that my V&H pipes use their own bracket.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.