Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am new around these parts, just got my 08 C50 last week, but I am looking for a set of bags that will fit the bike. I got a good deal on an aftermarket (Paladin) sissy bar and pad (200 w/ mounting hardware) from a friend, but need some bags so my girl and I can go camping and running around Northern Michigan this summer. Any types, models or styles will be considered, and I have a paypal and UPS account to make shipment easier.
Thanks a lot and I look forward to making a deal.
Tortoise

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have a set if throw over leather bags. They are smaller bags. If your interested I could measure them and send a few pics when I get off tomorrow morning. Not looking for much for them probably 60+ shipping. Let me know

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure I will take a look.
I would also be interested in a case of brewery fresh Rolling Rock from Old Latrobe! haha thanks a lot.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are the dimensions, if you don't mind me asking? I have passenger floorboards, just want to make sure they will not interfere with each other. thanks a lot.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fball- I thought Rolling Rock was still made there? wasn't it one of the last independent holdouts? too bad. my family feels the same about Stroh's, who left Detroit workers high and dry when they moved.
As for the bags, I appreciate the pics and offer, but Zoom has some OEM rigid mount bags that I might go with. Thanks a lot though,
Tortoise

1 - 11 of 11 Posts