Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had a lot of enquiries from some of you asking for dates so that you can lock in your days off for this event. You’ll be glad to know that dates & location have all been set for the 2014 edition of the VR Wescaleros Pacific Northwest Rally. We are returning back to the site of the original 2007 rally, Creston, BC!

Dates: June 19 – 22, 2014

Location: The Bavarian Orchard Motel http://www.bavarianmotel.ca/

The Bavarian has all 10 rooms blocked for us at this point. Call George or Ann at 1-800-663-9544 or email them at [email protected] to book your rooms. If we book the entire motel we will arrange for overflow at the Sunset Motel just a couple of blocks down the street.

Rates start at $78 per night per room including a continental breakfast. They have a number of different rooms available including 2 bedroom suites.
When booking your room(s) let them know that you are with the Volusia Riders group.

Here’s a tentative schedule, and more details will follow as I get them sorted out:
Thursday June 19th – Arrivals and registration
Friday June 20th – Group ride followed by dinner at a local restaurant
Saturday June 21st – Group ride followed by a BBQ dinner on site at the Bavarian
Sunday June 21st – Say our Goodbyes and depart for home

Again, more details to follow but the main thing for now is the dates so that those of you who need to book vacation time can get that done.

I’m looking forward to a fun weekend and meeting up with our VR family!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
VR Rally - Creston, BC

Additional accommodations
Looks like we'll be filling up the Bavarian Orchard pretty soon at the rate we are going, so we have arranged "overflow" accommodations just down the street at:
Sunset Motel
2705 Hwy. 3
Creston BC, V0B 1G0​

Toll-free reservations:1 (800) 663-7082

Email: [email protected]
Dennis & Lillian there have worked with the people at the Bavarian Orchard for this event to provide the same rates to our group. Just let them know that you are with the Volusia Riders group when booking your room. As well, those staying at the Sunset can come to the Bavarian for the continental breakfast, and all of us are welcome to use the pool at the Sunset! (Sorry, Hammer, swimsuits are mandatory!)​

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
VR Rally, Creston, BC

List of Attendees - 20 to date - Last updated 06/17/2014

Canuckrider
Hammer
Bastardhound + 3
Tgabriel
Duffy
Jmax99
Rank & Librarian
Summergirl & Glen
Connie & Christine
Dan (Eagle Eye)
Curler
Sal
Mallard
Eurobastard

·
Registered
119 Posts
Bastardhound rides again

Wtf. I am proactive this year and going to log some miles. Room booked for myself, momma hound, and our friends. I am feeling good and looking forward to riding this year. See you there!!!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Sign me up Al. Can't wait...come on June!!!

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
I have every intention of being there again...................................

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
I'll probably still be on my way back from Alabama after delivering "ALI". Actually, at this point I have no idea where I'll be, as I don't have a route planned. I do know I'll be ridin'! :scoot:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Librarian & I are signed up for Fri-Sun. Reservations made. Can't wait to see everyone again, especially at the original location where it all began!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Chris and I are are in, looks like a littl 478 mile day ride to get there :)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Gonna need to do some calculations and see if we can fit this one in.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
410 Posts
If I show up, it will be spare of the moment and likely won't spend the night. :crying:
Gary, keep me posted. I may just do the same. I connot commit, but a quick day/visit/ride back still could happen I hope !!

1 - 20 of 167 Posts