Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Sorry Fletch....already have one of the originals on the vest. Good luck with the sales though.

·
Premium Member
16,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trtle said:
Sorry Fletch....already have one of the originals on the vest. Good luck with the sales though.
That's okay, you can wait for one of the "new" VR patches :lol:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Heck...I'll just take one of each!

·
Premium Member
11,856 Posts
i stickied this for you fletch...might have to replace the patch at the top of my vest, 'cause it's starting to get pretty worn..

btw, my large sticker came in last friday - they look GREAT! can't wait for the minis! :D

cheers!

-mistress k

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Ordered one ;)

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Got one ordered for Lady's vest. WOO Hoo.

Thanks Rick.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Just caught up

Hey Rick,

I just now saw this thread and I'm glad to see that ya'll got the new patches in stock.

Thanks for getting the store up and running so we can have access to your growing line of club gear.

I just ordered 2 of the new patches. Let me know when you get the VR "G" strings ready for shipment...

·
Premium Member
16,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Just caught up

IronMan said:
Hey Rick,

I just ordered 2 of the new patches. Let me know when you get the VR "G" strings ready for shipment...
Okay :lol: :lol: and we'll let Robert be the model :shock: :shock:

·
Premium Member
16,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just letting everyone who placed orders Monday night or yesterday that your patches have been mailed.
Thanks again,
Rick

·
Premium Member
16,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Air4ceOne said:
Hey Fletch, any chance you have a picture of what the Boulevard patches will look like?
Sorry not yet, we are still going over the entries we recieved and trying to decide.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey buddy, I just found out I will be able to get a few days off in June to come down for my daughters birthday.
Make sure and save me a couple of them patches.
I'll call you next chance I get.

·
Premium Member
16,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
motorcyclerider said:
Hey buddy, I just found out I will be able to get a few days off in June to come down for my daughters birthday.
Make sure and save me a couple of them patches.
I'll call you next chance I get.
Robert, The patches will be waiting for you. These are really high quality, good looking patches.
I'll see you in a couple of months.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts