Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW, NEVER WORN!

Okay, let me explain first... Trtle got the last of the NEW, never OWNED, t-shirts from the relay ride in the last auction.

This shirt is NEW, never WORN! :) It was bought originally by Misunderstood, who has generously decided to offer it for auction in the garage sale to help out Fletch. (all them details here)

So, if you missed your chance, here's another one! This is also a size XL.

And the shipping is FREE, also courtesy of Misunderstood! Can't beat that deal!!! Thanks, Dave!

How about a starting bid of $20, 'cause I'll give that for it myself! Beyond that, you're on your own to bid anything you see fit. :)

ENDS MIDNIGHT CDT, SUNDAY, 5/11!

no PM bids, please!

ready, set, go! :)

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Oh heck Dog......You KNEW I'd start the bid at $20.00. :roll: :wink: :lol:

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trtle said:
Oh heck Dog......You KNEW I'd start the bid at $20.00. :roll: :wink: :lol:
i see what's going on here now! YOU'RE TRYING TO CORNER THE MARKET! :eek:

better hurry before Trtle gets 'em all! :lol:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Bump, come on folks, surley some had missed getting one that will want one. A year or 2 from now when the conversation and stories start going around at some rally. You'll want one just like people trying to get the older VR stickers shirts and patches. Here's your chance to get it now even if you weren't involved and help a great member here at the same time.

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
I'll bump this with a $30.00 bid. Come on Y'all....this is for a REALLY good cause. It's a way cool shirt too.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Misunderstood said:
:applause: :applause: :applause: Now we're talking, Way to go Canuck
Some may be thinking, It'll never go any higher then $50, but I have faith in the crowd here that we're not just talking about a TShirt. This is a BENEFIT auction. I know there are some big hearts out there and won't underestimate what some are willing to do to help a deserving member here and get a Soon to be collectors shirt as well. Let's not let it end here. We've got til the 12th and don't want it to sit stagnant til then. 8)

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
last day!!! we'll kill it at midnite! y'all gonna let this shirt leave the country? :D

looks like right now it's headed to canada for $50.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
mightydog said:
last day!!! we'll kill it at midnite! y'all gonna let this shirt leave the country? :D

looks like right now it's headed to canada for $50.
Yeah, shippings gonna kill me :lol: .............................. let's get someone in the states to out bid Canuck.

SORY CANUCK, butit's all meant in a good spirit !! :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
I want to thank everyone involved in the auction.
Your caring and generosity is really appreciated.
I can't tell you how much this will help.

Rick

1 - 20 of 26 Posts