Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

101 - 120 of 292 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
food for thought...

how long before AB finds himself headed to the Boston, Mass unemployment line...over/ under 3 weeks...
make that will he be allowed to suit up this sunday or not... new allegations...more AB drama.

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
smart money goes on Pats leaving him a voicemail informing him to call before attempting to come to the stadium tomorrow...

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
watched a good portion of last nites game...glad I don't have Cam Newton...poor guy played like some of the performers we recently seen at a few concerts we saw lately...pretty much done... and time to hang it up... on a good note...team I am playing Sherri's Team...had Godwin on the roster and chose to keep on the bench...22 point nite...maybe an omen for where my week is headed...hope so.

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
ok...so after last weeks debacle...jet loss to boofalo...if that's the way its spelled...debacle... decided to order a new hat...for a second even thought of changing teams... but decided to give them "1" last chance...so ordered the same hat...after the way they lost, hat got kicked, thrown, sat on so I could release gas on it... and a few other things done to it...nothing sexual to the pervs hoping for some good reading...pigs....

kept fingers crossed it would arrive in time for todays game...got it yesterday...

funny thing tho, right after I ordered it... QB Darnold comes down with mono...too much of a coincidence...hope they, the jets... don't realize I brought the curse on him.

so much for the thinking...new season...new hat...better luck...wouldn't be surprised if Beez figures into this somehow.

·
Registered
19,732 Posts
Coincidence that DC gets a new hat and Mono hits the jets. Admit it, you gave Sam a kiss after he gave you a hat. He lost on that deal.

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
so what else is new...last week lose by 50...right now down by 65...things that make me go hmmmmmmmmmmm!

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
wonder if my team knows this thing is for real...pre season is over....well, they may have made the cut on their team but another week like this, they are all going to be cut on my team...I'll show em.

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
not a good day for QB's...Big Ben...who I dumped the other day...went down...now Brees joins him on the injured list...

·
Registered
577 Posts
the monkey will be crying tonight after baker Mayfield leads the slaughter of the jets on natl. tv

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
so the jets lose their #2 QB...maybe they can get Mark Sanchez back...he did lead them to the playoffs a few years back...then again does it really matter...

week 2 in the books...not bad...only lose by 30 this time.....who's bright idea was it to have this league...…

got an idea...another jelly bean contest...what week if any will DC win his first match...that includes this year and next year too for those able to see the light...

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #117 (Edited)
week 2 tidbits...

3 teams still winless...Cuervo gold (mine)...Jeffro's...and Donny's...who will be the last man standing...

so time to get serious and show the team no one is beyond time on the bench...

Baker...you're out...Stafford... you're in
Gordon (NE)...take a seat...Samuel (car)...lets see what you got
Woods (rams)...join Gordon on the pine...Freeman (atl)...next man up

depending on any waivers that go thru, maybe more to come...

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
week 2 tidbits...

3 teams still winless...Cuervo gold (mine)...Jeffro's...and Donny's...who will be the last man standing...

so time to get serious and show the team no one is beyond time on the bench...

Baker...you're out...Stafford... you're in
Gordon (NE)...take a seat...Samuel (car)...lets see what you got
Woods (rams)...join Gordon on the pine...Freeman (atl)...next man up

depending on any waivers that go thru, maybe more to come...
Wow. Panic and massive changes with your squad.
That usually makes things worse.....:biglaugh:

·
Registered
19,732 Posts
My pick for the jellybeans will be week 6. That's without looking at the schedule.

If the beans aren't over a year old, count me out.

101 - 120 of 292 Posts