Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

81 - 100 of 292 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
green bay off and running....defense looked awesome....maybe a good year for the Packer Rooter...Rodgers looked unsettled in the first quarter, shook off the rust tho in the 2nd and got comfortable...not a big nite pts wise but like the look of GB none the less.

·
Super Moderator
56,185 Posts
green bay off and running....defense looked awesome....maybe a good year for the Packer Rooter...Rodgers looked unsettled in the first quarter, shook off the rust tho in the 2nd and got comfortable...not a big nite pts wise but like the look of GB none the less.
Hey numbnuts, did you watch the Vic thing I put here for you?

·
Super Moderator
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
just got in from golf...gotta love Vic...Green Bay may have had Vince...NY has Vic...enough said...btw..this years NY teams...Giants 5-11...Jets 7-7...remember where you heard it. Thanx for Vic moment Beez...have a good weekend.

·
Super Moderator
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
week 1...first things first...same ol Jets blow a 16-0 lead,,,another defense must have come out to play in the 2nd half...

down by close to 50 points...yeah...greatt day,,,going to be a long season.

·
Super Moderator
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
think I'll go shopping for some curtains too...might as well get comfortable there...maybe some plush carpeting too.

·
Super Moderator
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
so lets see...I lose by more than 50 pts...might be a repeating story there with the Cloud of Doom looking for a player to adopt for the season...but guess I rather lose by 50 and not have to worry about Monday nites games than to lose by less than 4 pts...War Pigs...guess its how one looks at it...next up...Sherri's Team...

think Big Ben...my back up QB...may be headed to the showers now that he has little to work with...going to put him on probation ...let him know anyones replaceable.

Back to the drawing board.

·
Super Moderator
56,185 Posts
Just goes to show the only thing that one can depend on is the feeling one gets after hitting this vape. :wink2:

·
Super Moderator
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
food for thought...

how long before AB finds himself headed to the Boston, Mass unemployment line...over/ under 3 weeks...

·
Super Moderator
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #97 (Edited)
Just goes to show the only thing that one can depend on is the feeling one gets after hitting this vape. :wink2:
another game like sunday...thou it did look almost promising after the first half...wonder if the Team D hit the Beezer Vape during halftime....I may be headed to the local Tuesday Meeting of...Hi...my name is Dennis... and I'm a Jet Fan......probably no coffee there either.

·
Super Moderator
56,185 Posts
Your Roomba is illegally transmitting the layout of your home through wifi back to iRobot who in turn sells that info to interested buyers.

·
Super Moderator
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Your Roomba is illegally transmitting the layout of your home through wifi back to iRobot who in turn sells that info to interested buyers.
or burglars...maybe they'll steal my Jet Hat and then I can consider jumping ship to another team....the Dolphins show little to no hope so I can feel free to miss their games and not really miss anything.

81 - 100 of 292 Posts