Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 292 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
less than a week before the draft commences...be interesting to see if AB stops acting like a spoiled brat and decides to let his team focus on the season vs answering questions regarding his status...then again, they, the Raiders really shouldn't be too surprised...typical behavior today of all these prima donna's that need to have the spotlight constantly shining on them...became a Steeler fan last year when they told Bell to " go ahead and sit out the season, we were here before you got here, we'll still be here when you leave"...then they get rid of the bigger cancer...AB...regardless of what they do this year, I'm sure the clubhouse is a lot more in unison. Be interesting to see how long it takes before O Beckham begins his antics in Cleveland...

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Last call....we have 2 slots open.
Looks like an 8 Team league unless we get 2 more people in the next day or two.
Looking forward to a fun season!
Dennis....you still look like the pre season favorite!

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
guess that's better than looking like "The Idiot" my wife too often tells me my comments here make me look like....then again she's more the idiot for marrying me...guess I got the last laugh there.

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
wish I could just rank my players by position..separate groups for each position... then in my draft order pick the position I want to draft from...would be a lot easier.

·
Registered
20,370 Posts
I have 2 live drafts this weekend. 1 Friday and 1 Sunday. My puter hasn't had that kind of workout in a long time. Better give it some love, blow off the keyboard and swiffer the monitor.

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
been trying to find out when my other draft is...where I can use my method...tried asking in messages and tried emailing direct...been a week...still no response...will probably hear from when the draft is over and the computer picks my team...can't even blame Beez...he obviously has no interest in football...shame too...be a good opportunity for him to show how clueless he is about one more thing.

·
Registered
20,370 Posts
There's no set up I know of that lets you rank and auto pick by position. It is a nice thought that could work. Although, everyone would have to agree drafting that way. There's 2 many that want to draft a QB ot TE way to early.
Go figure, they're usually Pats fans taking Brady or Gronk ( before retirement). Those dumb aces.

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
You can pre rank players within each position.
But you cannot pre determine what position gets drafted in which round.
However I believe there is something in the Yahoo draft where it deviates from your overall order if you get to the point that it's late in the draft and you have not covered all the positions. The computer will make sure you have covered all the required positions.

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
There's no set up I know of that lets you rank and auto pick by position. It is a nice thought that could work. Although, everyone would have to agree drafting that way. There's 2 many that want to draft a QB ot TE way to early.
Go figure, they're usually Pats fans taking Brady or Gronk ( before retirement). Those dumb aces.
that was me last year w/Gronk...had his worst season too...like I said...put any player on my team...kiss of death.

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
I have finalized the league's teams and I have marked the league ready to draft.
In the very beginning it asked for a draft date, and I selected Aug. 25 at 8am.
But now it says once the league is marked ready to draft, our draft will occur within 72 hours.
I've checked all the commissioner tools and can not confirm exact date and time.
So, beware, have your pre rankings done and ready to go.
I can't say for sure if it's Sunday at 8am or just some random time within 72 hours from now.

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
It appears our league drafted overnight!
Check your rosters to see your personnel.
Alright, let the fun begin! Looks like the waiver wire (free agents) open up on Monday the 26th.
Today I'm on a long day trip....so I cannot post again till this evening!

Like they say in Nascar.....Boys (and Gals) have at it!

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
wow...something to do w/my morning coffee along w/annoying the wife...funny timing on the draft tho...got a message in my mail this morning from Yahoo Fantasy informing me I was deleted from my other league...further investigation shows league was for whatever reason discontinued...league still there with only the commish listed as the only team in the league...were 10 teams...this league has been going for years...one of those hmmmmm things...no wonder I never got any responses from my inquires about draft day, etc...guess like some members here...so goes the FF Leagues...They Come...They Go...

guess I better go see what my team looks like....or for that matter just how good the Yahoo Computer did picking for me...

·
Registered
20,370 Posts
I Couldn't have done better if I was drunk and just hitting the player list blindfolded. Teams look pretty even.

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
pleased here...glad I didn't waste any time trying to send in a list...wouldn't have been ready to send it till today anyway so just as well...

41 - 60 of 292 Posts