Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 292 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
last year was suppose to be "THE" year...newly retired...great hobby to have for the upcoming fall and winter months...no excuse not to be able to put in endless hours of research and stat searching...even got the #1 pick...how could I miss...barely made the playoffs and it was ,"see ya" after the 1st round...in all the years I've been doing this fantasy league its about 50/50 on draft day...sometimes I was able to be there to draft, other times this thing called work got in the way...and then the results are abiout the same...I pic...some good years, some bad...computer picks...same scenario...so its a crap shoot.

·
Super Moderator
4,947 Posts
So, anyone use the Yahoo App on the phone, or just through the internet? I'm blocked at work, so I either have to use my phone or log in to the web. I ask because I cannot find anywhere on the phone app where I can make my draft rankings...anyone know how or do I have to use the web?

BTW - need 4 more slots!

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
I use my tablet. And use the web.
You have to log into your Yahoo account.
And from there it should be easy.
Draft day is August 25.
By the way, still 4 slots open.
As long as we have an even number of teams.....we are fine.
As it sits now, we have a six team league.
Would love it if 2 more people join. But if not, we are fine.

·
Registered
19,695 Posts
I'm still on the fence about joining. I'm in 2 others and don't want to get overloaded. But, on the other hand, it would be nice to show Dennis some "Hoosier Hospitality" by kicking his rear end and drinking all HIS coffee.

·
Super Moderator
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
pre season favorite?...any chance now just got flushed down the toilet with that kiss of death...spent the weekend driving to and from NC listening to the NFL Channel on Sirius...heard a lot of good info...remembered very little of it tho...sucks getting old.,should be fun regardless...come join us Fred.... bring some banana bread with you.

·
Super Moderator
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
noticed on the players roster page, there is a IR listed...does that mean if a player goes down, and we replace him with a healthy player we don't lose him and have the option of putting him back on the roster and dropping another player once he returns to eligible to play status...never saw this IR before...then again never looked...nice to have all this free time to find these things...:roll:

·
Registered
19,695 Posts
It means if he gets hurt( and is out), you can pick up another. When he is healthy again and active, you MUST drop someone before playing him. I keep IR spots on the league Im Commish of.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
We have to the 24th before I have to finalize the teams, so we can draft on the 25th.
So, let's wait and see. I think one more person will join before then.

21 - 40 of 292 Posts