Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

281 - 292 of 292 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
Brees to the rescue...nice to see The Curse of DC was powerless inside The SuperDome…

congrats to Jay & Julio for advancing to the VFL SuperBowl…

Sherri & The PigMan….. close but no cigar... like so often said...wait till next year...

when the playoffs begin, if anyone is interested in a playoff contest for bragging rights...and maybe a fruit fly infested moldy banana...stick around...will use pointspreads in this one...

·
Registered
19,732 Posts
Who would have thought........
Gold with the worst record is fighting for 5th place. Nice win on Monday. Lets see if you go out with a BIG WIN to set up your hopes for next year.

·
Super Moderator
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #286
any win this season has been a big win... you had a great season...enjoy the holidays.

·
Registered
19,732 Posts
Happy Holidays to you and yours ,Dennis.
Same to all you others and Thank You for letting me in this year. It's been a blast.

·
Super Moderator
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #288
it was fun...worst year I had in FF also...looks like the Curse of DC backfired and did most of its damage to me... why wouldn't it and I can't even blame the other gender... still wish I would have had some say in the draft but then again nobody did and we all had the same access to picking/drop players which I did plenty of and yet still nothing... its all Beezers fault I guess....PITA that he is... Looking at the original draft, my first 5 players I ended up keeping...of the remaining 10 only Sony Michel ended up still on the team till the end and he really should have been sent packing long ago with the rest...wonder if Big Ben ever figured out why his season came to an abrupt end...never mind JuJu also ending up hurt and on the bench...is what it is,,,que sera sera…huge thumbs up tp ChromeDome for putting this league together...the only losers were those who didn't participate.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Happy Holidays to all folks!
It was my pleasure to have this league and I enjoyed immensely.
I hope everyone else did too.
Maybe we can do it again next year.
And good luck to Jay and Julio.......be a champion!

·
Registered
19,732 Posts
Congratulations to Jay. You squeezed out the Championship in what has to be one of the closest total in history. Julio put up a good fight but just couldn't squeak out 1 more point. It's been a blast.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Yes, congrats to Jay. You are our champion!
Wow......couldn't get much closer than that.
What was it? About .8 of a point.
Great finish. Congrats due to both Jay and Julio!

·
Super Moderator
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #292
congrats Jays Super on a great championship game to end the season...couldn't have asked for a better contest...thanx all again and enjoy the holidays. Till next year.

281 - 292 of 292 Posts