Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 292 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this makes 2 for me... angus the other...still looking for my 1st title after too many years...law of averages...maybe this year.

·
Super Moderator
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
see its listed as an auto pick draft...so do we pick or does the computer pick for us? And can I expect a banana in my welcome package?

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Banana on its way!
You pre rank the players and then the auto draft makes your picks in that order.
Keep in mind the Yahoo computer will follow your picks to a good degree but will makes sure you are not leaving positions out.
Example....if you have already selected 4 WR and are in the 12th round and you do not have on your roster a kicker or a Def. and your next ranked player is a WR, then it will select your highest ranked K or Def.

·
Super Moderator
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
when exactly does the computer get to pickin the players for the teams...or to put it more simply...when is the auto draft performed?

·
The Village Idiot
4,971 Posts
I wonder why, year over year, I get a B+ to an A- on my "draft pick grade" from them, but I end up in the cellar every year?
That's why I don't spend much time anymore researching.

·
Super Moderator
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't know why I bother,,,most of my players get dropped and replaced along the way...but its still fun trying to see how many of the original picks are still on my team at the end of the season. Had the # 1 pick in last years draft...drafted Todd Gurley...came out smokin,,,got injured, the rest is history...curse of the #1 pick I guess.

·
The Village Idiot
4,971 Posts
Exactly.
Course, I think last year, I screwed up and had a guy in my pick list that was already injured...waste of a draft pick. That's what not researching gets you too.
I'm just here to make the rest of you look good. :)

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
I wonder why, year over year, I get a B+ to an A- on my "draft pick grade" from them, but I end up in the cellar every year?
That's why I don't spend much time anymore researching.
My usual routine is a "C" or worse on my draft. And then I do much better with dropping and picking up players as the season goes on.

1 - 20 of 292 Posts