Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to get a clear windshield that is fairly tall for my 02 volusia 800. Anyone have specific suggestions for what to buy? What are y'all running?

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I have a National Cycles Switchblade windshield on my '01 and LOVE it. It is the taller 2-up one and is easily removable for non-highway riding. It makes a HUGE difference at highway speeds and makes riding much more comfortable. I bought mine from a VR member here, so I don't know what they retail for.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
i also have the switchblade 2-up

its fantastic, easily removable

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a National Cycles Switchblade windshield on my '01 and LOVE it. It is the taller 2-up one and is easily removable for non-highway riding. It makes a HUGE difference at highway speeds and makes riding much more comfortable. I bought mine from a VR member here, so I don't know what they retail for.
Looks like exactly what I want!! Thanks for the fast replies! Also wondering where you got the turn signal fog light assembly? Was thinking about getting some but don't know which one's in particular to look at.

·
Registered
19,732 Posts
I had the Memphis Shades Fats windshield (21"). Wifey and I loved it. Fast disconnects but they are a separate purchase. Havent priced them lately.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts