Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to put a batwing fairing on my 04 volusia. there's a local shop where I live that specializes in them but on their website they only list the c50 as one of the bikes they make them for. When I called them they said they don't make one for the volusia but when looking at fairing on eBay a lot of them are listed to fit both the c50 and the volusia. Does anyone know if the mounting for a fairing is the same on both bikes. One more thing the local shop's website says their fairings integrate with the oem windshield mounts or brackets. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
484 Posts
The mounts are the same, but the C50 headlight is bigger. You can put a C50 fairing on a Volusia (there will be a gap between the headlight and the fairing) but the Volusia fairing will not fit over the headlight of the C50. For best results get one specifically for your Volusia.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Reckless is actually the shop I was looking at they're about 30 minutes from where I live. Think I found another fairing from klock werks that I like better though probably gonna go with that one. Thanks for the info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts