Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm not able to find the Volusia Shop through this link, I get to the Volusia UK site, but can't seem to find the shop. Any help would be appreciated! :oops:

Stormy

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
stormy said:
I'm not able to find the Volusia Shop through this link, I get to the Volusia UK site, but can't seem to find the shop. Any help would be appreciated! :oops:

Stormy
It looks like they took the link down... I would PM/email Wiggo.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I didn't see a shop on the site. However, I am at work and it might be blocked.

·
Registered
396 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Clicked on the link but didn't see anything about the shop. Am I doing something wrong or just plain blind?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Can't get the shopping cart to work at all. Any ideas?

·
Registered
18 Posts
All,

the new Volusia Riders Shop is now open for business for patches, T-shirts, hoodies, caps...

Come and visit at http://www.volusiariders.co.uk/

PLEASE NOTE: If you have already ordered patches from Julie, this site is processing fresh orders, so sit tight and the ones you already ordered will be along shortly...

Prices are in Sterling, but paypal will let you pay from a $ account, or by credit card if you don't have paypal.
Hi. I can't get in using the link you layed out.
Is there another way?
I'd like to get some Volusia patches.
Kindest Regards
Jesper

·
Registered
21,576 Posts
This is a 13 yr old thread. The new store is run by Bearbait and Woodswoman, just PM one of them.

·
Super Moderator
9,101 Posts
Hi. I can't get in using the link you layed out.
Is there another way?
I'd like to get some Volusia patches.
Kindest Regards
Jesper
Jesper, hello.

Yes, we have patches available -- both sew on and iron on. Please see here:

·
Super Moderator
9,101 Posts
Hmm. The link works just fine on my laptop.

Please go to the Vendors and Accessories sub-forum. It's in the section called The Parts Department.

Pinned at the top of that sub-forum is a post entitled, "The VR Store - get Yer Patches Here." Description and pricing can be found there.

Here is a photograph of what the 2 different patches look like. It's the same design, but the colors are a bit different depending on whether the patch is the sew-on or iron-on version.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts