Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Fringe, know that you are in my prayers for a full recovery.

Joe, Thanx for the letter to Wade.

Wade, many thanx for putting this on the site.

Trtle

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Good thoughts for speedy healing, and easy rehab.
I'm always sad to see the subject of a fallen rider.
I'm thankful that Fringe may still be able to attend more gatherings...even better if on 2 wheels.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I hope you're feeling better Fringe. Patience is one of the hardest things to have but the reality is that things just take time. In no time you'll be back up and around again. Keep the faith Bro....

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Get well soon, Fringe. I know it hurts now, buddy, but it'll get better soon. Thank God you're still with us.

Woody

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
I talked to him Thursday night. He's in very good spirits and said he got tired of the doctors giving HIM timelines so he decided to give THEM timelines! lol He said he WILL be back on his bike in March!! (might not go far on it, but he's GETTING on that bike). Knowing Fringe, he WILL meet that timeline. I invited him to go skydiving with me this weekend but he said he had too much to do! lol Seriously, he's still hurting but getting better every day and getting back to his old smart aleck self! lol (would we expect any less of Fringe?? lol) Just sooooo glad that he's here to be a smart aleck! We're very lucky to still have him here.

·
Registered
661 Posts
My prayers go out to Fringe. He joined our group for breakfast one morning at the National Rally last year and I must say, he is truly a character. Get well, Fringe!!!!!!!

Maniac

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I saw som posts from Fringe on the Exiled.. left a couple of messages for him on his phone.. but have not heard how he is...Anyone know?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts