Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a look. Odds and ends. A few scratches on the mirror arms-nor sure if the arms match up. Glass is good.
74B37951-057B-4045-92F6-16F3F115D1B9.jpeg

Light bar wiring (wires are cut) and glass, no bulbs. Chrome side covers, cruise control, kuryakyn brake pedal cover and shifter cover, one bar end and grip, brake reservoir cover. Selling in a lot. I’ll put it in a priority flat rate box. PayPal and US shipping only, thanks.

JP

·
Registered
132 Posts
Take a look. Odds and ends. A few scratches on the mirror arms-nor sure if the arms match up. Glass is good. View attachment 147209
Light bar wiring (wires are cut) and glass, no bulbs. Chrome side covers, cruise control, kuryakyn brake pedal cover and shifter cover, one bar end and grip, brake reservoir cover. Selling in a lot. I’ll put it in a priority flat rate box. PayPal and US shipping only, thanks.

JP
Sounds like a wreck? Hope all is okay.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
How's that cruise control work? Install looks pretty easy. Was it reliable easy to use, etc?
Anyone else have luck/comments about the type pictured?
TY!

·
Registered
132 Posts
How's that cruise control work? Install looks pretty easy. Was it reliable easy to use, etc?
Anyone else have luck/comments about the type pictured?
TY!
John, it is a clamp, and it's adjustable for tightness so it'll never wear out. to "unset" it, you just flip that serrated lever with your thumb. I had one on my Gold Wing and it worked fine.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess you got your answer. I’ve had these parts in boxes and every season I say I’m selling everything but it never gets gone. i can piece out what you want. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I guess you got your answer. I’ve had these parts in boxes and every season I say I’m selling everything but it never gets gone. i can piece out what you want. Make me an offer.
JP, how much for the cruise control? I miss mine, got a 2009 C50 Blvd VL800, here. $10?? Got all the other pertinent stuff.

I have Pay Pal and a shipping envelope would be fine, rather than their over-priced rates for those boxes. Thanks for your parting out.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JP, how much for the cruise control? I miss mine, got a 2009 C50 Blvd VL800, here. $10?? Got all the other pertinent stuff.

I have Pay Pal and a shipping envelope would be fine, rather than their over-priced rates for those boxes. Thanks for your parting out.
Sure that’s fine. Just pm me and we can exchange info.

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
I don't know how to PM, don't see a "PM" button. How about e-mail: [email protected] ?
to send a pm, hit on the posters name under his avatar...then hit "start a conversation"...that will make it a private message directly to him...if he replies directly to you, in the top right corner where your avatar is, hit on that and it will show any private conversations you have going. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2004 VL800
8 Posts
How was the kuryakyn brake pedal cover and shifter cover? How much would you like for them?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Robert M, I did try and email you but the email address came back as invalid. Since you didn’t pm me anything I let it go. No worries.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm interested in the mirrors and chrome side covers if they are still available ! Can you give me a total shipped to 48809 ?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$45 shipped. I usually send it in a priority box because tracking is included. PM me if you have anymore questions. Thx.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts