Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, it was good to see a bunch of you at Capt's & Mrs.' X mas party last night. And I'm pissed that some of you get to ride year round! Dennis, I missed you but hope you are enjoying CA. Anyway, I'm volunteering Doug and Co. to put together a nice summary (Power Point preferred....and not the XP Version please) of the Three spring Rallys we have coming up. Anyone Second the motion?

I'm guessing we give him a good month to come up with something postable here.
(See Lu, I'm learning from the best...IKR).

Ok Doug, time to gear up, Soldier! :applause:

·
Super Moderator
4,282 Posts
Man, it was good to see a bunch of you at Capt's & Mrs.' X mas party last night. And I'm pissed that some of you get to ride year round! Dennis, I missed you but hope you are enjoying CA. Anyway, I'm volunteering Doug and Co. to put together a nice summary (Power Point preferred....and not the XP Version please) of the Three spring Rallys we have coming up. Anyone Second the motion?

I'm guessing we give him a good month to come up with something postable here.
(See Lu, I'm learning from the best...IKR).

Ok Doug, time to gear up, Soldier! :applause:
Thanks for Volunteering Jeff....:nerd::kiss2::biglaugh::surprise::laugh::wink2::crying2::frown2:0:):wayhappy:

See Sweetlu, see what I did there???

·
Premium Member
9,321 Posts
There are three spring rallies? There is may bay.....I guess Jeff and Doug are hosting the other two.....thanks for volunteering guys!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts