Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 705 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Jim, my thoughts and prayers are with you for a painless and speedy recovery.

·
Registered
827 Posts
So Jim, I hear you ran into the a$$ end of a truck. Was it something he said? You must have been really pi$$ed.

Be nice to the nurses, they control your drugs, and don’t fall off the bedpan. Get well buddy.

Quigg

·
Registered
577 Posts
Heard about this when I got up for work last night. Thanks to Nadine for the call and the info about Jim she relayed to Librarian.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Jim. We wish you quick healing and a speedy recovery from the surgery.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Dammit!! Man that sucks. You dread this kind of news and its tough when its a friend. :cry:

Jim I hope surgery went well and you're on your way to a full recovery. I'm at a loss, bud -- just hope it's all stuff that will heal up. We can't have a fast group without a leader...I mean someone to "follow." Let us know if we can do anything for you.

Paul, keep us updated if you get any news.

·
Premium Member
11,782 Posts
Update from Wendy, to Julie, to Ronnie, to me.

Jim is having heart problems, they don't know if it's from the accident or something else, they are keeping an eye on him.

Both of his legs currently are being held together with pins. I don't know if they are broke of if it's because of the broken pelvic bone.

He is currently in a induced coma, and located at Harbor View ICU.

Wendy is going to print out our posts tonight and read them to Jim. Ronnie and her think it might help.

So Let me just say, GELL WELL SOON JIM!!!!

Wendy, if you need anything let me know.

Polo

·
Registered
694 Posts
Ronnie thanks for the phone call.

Polo thanks for the update on the board.

Jim,
Prayers and Karma still coming your way for a quick recovery.
Postive thinking will pull you through this faster, so we will ride together again.
Big HUGS to you and Wendy.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Just got off the phone a bit ago with Julie too, but Polo's already given you the update.

Jim, just know we're all thinking about you and we've got you in our hearts. GET WELL! Wendy if there is anything any of us can do, please let us know. BTW, his Montana roommate (me) knows.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
First off... Jmax thanks for the TEXT so I knew this thread was here.....

there I was sitting in the costco parking lot with a frosted cake trying to melt... I turned the AC on and stood outside to make calls....

OMG.... I am beside myself with worry.... Dang I guess Jim really was trying to get out of seeing us Tuesday morning as Joyce and I head to CT. ugh... I had a nice talk with Wendy (Jim's wife) thank god Jim had spoke of me previous so she didnt wonder who I was :)

I have told her to call me anytime.. at the drop of a hat I will if I can head to Seattle to be with them... I told Wendy how much we all admire and love Jim... he is the perfect brother rider and has had me under his wing on several rides... After this past weekend's episode I felt just a bit closer to him.... at the same time wanting to smack him.. LOL

Wendy as you read this to Jim make sure he knows we all love him and I just can not imagine going on a ride without him present.. tell him we need him to heal up not just for you and the kids but his friends need his IRON butt to... so many things he has seen and so many people he has met and....well we are all praying for you my dear dear friend.....

VOL site post made.....

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Polovision said:
Update from Wendy, to Julie, to Ronnie, to me.

Jim is having heart problems, they don't know if it's from the accident or something else, they are keeping an eye on him.

Both of his legs currently are being held together with pins. I don't know if they are broke of if it's because of the broken pelvic bone.

He is currently in a induced coma, and located at Harbor View ICU.

Wendy is going to print out our posts tonight and read them to Jim. Ronnie and her think it might help.

So Let me just say, GELL WELL SOON JIM!!!!

Wendy, if you need anything let me know.

Polo
Legs (per Wendy) and Pelvis are broken..... I imagine the external pins are quite numerous...... she didnt mention his feet when we talked.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
jmax99 said:
OK Jim, I let Julie know. You know she doesn't need this $hit right now. You better be "OK" or she's gonna be pissed at you.
:lol:

thanks Jmax.. I needed that!!!!

Doesnt he owe me to be okay????? :)

·
Premium Member
3,218 Posts
aVOL2 said:
jmax99 said:
OK Jim, I let Julie know. You know she doesn't need this $hit right now. You better be "OK" or she's gonna be pissed at you.
:lol:

thanks Jmax.. I needed that!!!!

Doesnt he owe me to be okay????? :)
We all owe you from Saturday 0-dark hundred.
~FF~

·
Registered
166 Posts
Wow, I am new here an have met Jim 2 times (get well sir) soooooo
how bad be the FJR? a fellow sport tourer rider wants to know.
Let us know what you need Lisa and I will come up. :(

41 - 60 of 705 Posts