Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
They are hard plastic covered with man made leather inside and out. I have them on my 2013 C50. I have had many different makes over the years, for the price these are the best yet, in my opinion. Easy to install and come off easy to clean behind, and lock. For the price again...GREAT.I have had lytherlike, hard bags, and others at twice the price.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vikings

They are hard plastic covered with man made leather inside and out. I have them on my 2013 C50. I have had many different makes over the years, for the price these are the best yet, in my opinion. Easy to install and come off easy to clean behind, and lock. For the price again...GREAT.I have had lytherlike, hard bags, and others at twice the price.
Do you recommend the leatherlike over the plain or is this just a matter of preference? Thinking real serious about buying a set of these along with the trunk.

·
Registered
21,402 Posts
There have been a long line of people who bought Viking bags and have had nothing but trouble with them. From durability issues to warranty issues. Dealing with the company has proved to be a very poor experience. As with everything YMMV, so proceed with caution.

·
Registered
235 Posts

Do you recommend the leatherlike over the plain or is this just a matter of preference? Thinking real serious about buying a set of these along with the trunk.
I never liked the look of the leatherlike, and had problems with one cracking. They would not replace it, no matter how I tried. Cost is more money also.
Look up both on YouTube. I have had no problems with Viking at all. I keep one bag full and heavy with a air pump, tools patch kit etc. No problems, again I like the look, and service and questions were very good.

Good Luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.