Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Brand new Viking Gloss black Hard bags for sale.

Supplier doubled shipped me due to original delays in my order. Told to keep them for my hassles.

Pictures show one set on my bike.

Located in the Guelph or Burlington Area of Ontario.

Looking for $250.00

All hardware included (except you need longer bolts that can be purchased at any hardware store)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,089 Posts
Supplier doubled shipped me due to original delays in my order. Told to keep them for my hassles.
Another "F" up, by Frank at Viking Bags!

I'm suprised he can stay in business they way they screw up orders.

I attempted an order a few years ago, and it was a total "F" up! As a result I vowed to never deal with Viking again.

Glad to hear you at least got to keep the "double order, for your hassles"
My "hassles" with Frank went on for over 6 months, just trying to make a return of product I never ordered, and get the "solo bag" I originally wanted.

Viking ..................:moon:

·
Registered
988 Posts
Another "F" up, by Frank at Viking Bags!

I'm suprised he can stay in business they way they screw up orders.

I attempted an order a few years ago, and it was a total "F" up! As a result I vowed to never deal with Viking again.

Glad to hear you at least got to keep the "double order, for your hassles"
My "hassles" with Frank went on for over 6 months, just trying to make a return of product I never ordered, and get the "solo bag" I originally wanted.

Viking ..................:moon:
I must admit they have some of the nicest looking bags for the C50 out there.

Apart from the poor customer service you experienced does anybody have anything good to say about the quality of their product? If these were leather covered I would be all over them.

·
Super Moderator
9,561 Posts
Apart from the poor customer service you experienced does anybody have anything good to say about the quality of their product? If these were leather covered I would be all over them.
I am curious to know about this myself, because these are an obvious knock-off of National Cycle's Cruiseliner bags. And the Cruiseliner looks fantastic on a Volusia/C50.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I am curious to know about this myself, because these are an obvious knock-off of National Cycle's Cruiseliner bags. And the Cruiseliner looks fantastic on a Volusia/C50.

Maybe they both source them from the same Chinese manufacturer. If so $250 with out the mounts seems steep. Starting to look like the speakers that fell off the truck in every local Canadian Tire parking lot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.