Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been here for a long time but I have been lurking and still have my 2006 Volusia. I bought a set of bags but I ran into some medical problems and was down for a couple of years :frown2:, so the bags were never installed. To make a long boring story short I am selling these bags. They are in the original shipping box, in the original wrappers and are in excellent condition. They fit 2005-2017 models and includes the universal mounting hardware kit from Viking.

You can see them here:
https://www.vikingbags.com/suzuki-boulevard-c50-volusia-ultimate-shape-large-motorcycle-saddlebags-6713-prd1.htm

I would like to get $200 which will include shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.

Bruce

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Sounds like a very fair price, especially since it includes shipping.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
49 Posts
What’s the difference in mounting with the 04s vs 05s? I’m looking for lockable bags, but I just got a studded mustang seat. Not sure how it will look. Good deal though! Best of luck to you, and sorry to hear about your health.

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
There is no difference for the mounting hardware for 04–05. Only difference is they changed the name from Volusia to C50 (changes made but not that will effect bags).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Jipsien5113, my health is improving but unfortunately I need to go the 3 wheel route. Not getting any younger and my balance is still off. And thanks Jendesigner for answering the question.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts