Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im ready to buy some pipes!! I just cant decide between the 2!!! i Love loud deep pipes!! I completely gutted my stock pipes last year, and its sounded great for a while..now i want louder and deeper tone..but dont want it sounding like a high pitched lawn mower when at speed..has anyone on here heard a '04 vl800 with cruzers AND straights!!! I know we all have our own opinion and favorites, but im looking for anyone who has heard both on same type bike as mine!! Thanks all!!

·
Registered
652 Posts
I think people lean toward the V&H but are a little more pricey than the cobra, both have a good sound. I am going a different route.....I have just put an order in for some RUSH exhaust....I can tell ya about those pretty soon... :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a shop near me that has a lot of used bikes. They let me start several with different exhaust. The cruzers sound deeper and not harsh as the straightshots. I went with te Cobra streetrods I liked the sound and the looks, and they are a little lower and clear my bags better. On ebay the prices were very on all three. Good luck. JOHN

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks John...deff looking for the deeper rumble..although, I too have bags that will need to miss the exhaust..i have stock volusia bags..do you think the cruisers will fit, or do I need the Cobras..check out my pics, and let me know what you think..Thanks!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thanks John...deff looking for the deeper rumble..although, I too have bags that will need to miss the exhaust..i have stock volusia bags..do you think the cruisers will fit, or do I need the Cobras..check out my pics, and let me know what you think..Thanks!!
Here is a picture of my 2005 C50 that I purchased from a member here.
Cobra Street Rods. They were tooo loud for me so I put the stock pipes back on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts