Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Sunday last we have been at 15C / 60F. Friday is supposed to be 18C/67F so I've been chipping ice away in the lane and I now have an escape route!!
We'll see what Friday brings.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,699 Posts
Yay T-Man :scoot: Be safe !

·
Administrator
16,312 Posts
It was 82 degrees at our office in Kent, WA today.

·
The Village Idiot
5,021 Posts
Got up to about 50 here and that was enough for the first ride of the season for me. Rode into work, just a short trip, just long enough for my fingers to hurt but it was great. Leaving work, she wouldn't start. Newer battery, didn't know what was going on. Apparently, that little red switch needs to be flipped to the "on" position in order to start. SMH.

·
Premium Member
3,699 Posts
^^^:biglaugh:^^^

·
Registered
251 Posts
First day of Spring...
Not too cold and no rain in the forecast, so I decided to take the bike to work...a 60 mile round trip. I don't put the bike away for the winter so this is not the first time I've taken it out this year but...It's the first day of Spring. 8)

Got myself all geared up, loaded up the bike with my office work and took off down the road.

It didn't take long to feel that the steering was hard to control. I know what that usually means.
I pulled over, and even though the tires looked full, a quick check with the gauge showed that the front tire was down to about 15 pounds. :?

What!?! I just checked it a few days ago.

I wobbled back home and took the car to work. There was no time to pump up the tire and I wouldn't have bothered if there was...If there was a leak, I didn't want to start losing pressure along the way.

Either it developed a leak, something is wrong with the valve, or some stoopid pig-fart kid decided to let out some air for giggles.
I inflated the tire today and I'll check it in a couple of days too see if it's leaking again. If so...New tube or valve. If not...the hunt will be on for some stoopid pig-fart kid. :mad:

·
Premium Member
3,699 Posts
They were stuck behind you while you made up your mind. Jeez, you're worse than a woman.
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
and there were only 3 choices !

·
Premium Member
3,699 Posts
Chocolate, vanilla or swirled

·
Registered
251 Posts
Regarding my previous post on my mystery air leak...

Either it developed a leak, something is wrong with the valve, or some stoopid pig-fart kid decided to let out some air for giggles.
I inflated the tire today and I'll check it in a couple of days too see if it's leaking again. If so...New tube or valve. If not...the hunt will be on for some stoopid pig-fart kid.
I inflated the tire, waited a few days and took another reading. No air loss.
Unless there's some other reason I can't think of, I better start checking my air pressure before every ride until I catch and scare the hell out of some kid.

It'll be fun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts